An Invitation to Soundpaint

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm still interested to hear the plans of this thing actually being released in the first place. Due out on the 21st, and I know of no communication from them about it since.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

No, strange they are not interested in giving just a little feedback about updated release date
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

olepro wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:25 am No, strange they are not interested in giving just a little feedback about updated release date
I agree - Why are we not getting any feedback as to when this will be released and, why is there a delay. :( :( :( :x :x :x

We need feedback!! :help: :help: :help:

noiseboyuk wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:18 am I'm still interested to hear the plans of this thing actually being released in the first place. Due out on the 21st, and I know of no communication from them about it since.
There's loads of updates on VI Control and there's a Discord channel too with stuff. I've only half been paying attention but I think it will happen in the next day or so.

Caine123 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 am
Dirtgrain wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:59 pm
toitoi wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:00 pm can you use your own samples in Soundpaint
Not yet, but it was said to be in the plans for future iterations.
Hmmm i dont like plans you never know if they will be true ;)
On the other hand, without plans it will never happen, right? 😊
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:57 am
Caine123 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 am
Dirtgrain wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:59 pm
toitoi wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:00 pm can you use your own samples in Soundpaint
Not yet, but it was said to be in the plans for future iterations.
Hmmm i dont like plans you never know if they will be true ;)
On the other hand, without plans it will never happen, right? 😊
definitely!
just have bad experiences from before, i dunno 8dio or soundpaint at all if they are to trust though,maybe this will take years and will be sold as v2 or so. so im cautious with such statements.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

toitoi wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:00 pm can you use your own samples in Soundpaint or it's just an ipad interface to sell sample libraries that tries to double your DAW functionality?
That is my question too and all I am interested in. I really like the look of some features. The video tutorial I saw is very well done. :tu:

Unless you can use your own samples, it's no good for me. Love the "text zoom feature!

Biome_Digital wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:59 pm
toitoi wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:00 pm can you use your own samples in Soundpaint or it's just an ipad interface to sell sample libraries that tries to double your DAW functionality?
That is my question too and all I am interested in. I really like the look of some features. The video tutorial I saw is very well done. :tu:

Unless you can use your own samples, it's no good for me. Love the "text zoom feature!
q1 2022 update for sample import.

Soundpaint announced a new release date of 10/2x/2021 in their YouTube comments. Website issues...

And the dev is very active on VI-Control, with frequent updates in the product thread there.
Last edited by zzz00m on Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Coming tomorrow!

zzz00m wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:02 pm https://youtu.be/DTJ0cu6BQJs
Wow, well done, a new chapter to sell snake oil…? Without this guy they wouldn’t sell much.
Alone the explanation how to do vibrato. Known since the release of the Mini Moog. I prefer to play vibrato per voice with my LinnStrument, but that requires MPE…
I would prefer to do all that just within a Bitwig channel strip, which would give me way more options. Except maybe for the morphing, but there is Mmorph which can do things like that…
They cook with water, but can cook well in terms of their sound design. As was obvious already from all these teasers, they sell sounds, not a synth or a rompler…

LOL.

This just dropped :) :) :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Verb Shimmer is beautiful :)
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Return to “Instruments”