Plugin Alliance BS vouchers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anttimaatteri wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:58 pm how many of their plugins are actually excluded from their offering? 5?
Actually it's 13 but anyway....

The problem for me is the only two PA plugins that I don't own yet and still want are excluded.

One has the insane list price of $449 and the other $399. Neither of which I will purchase at that price because I have not received any recent head wounds.

Look all joking aside there are companies that get constant hate and others that never or rarely get any hate. There is a reason for that. Companies earn their feedback based on their actions.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Robmobius wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:51 am This comes up time and time again. PA don't add VAT your government does it.
Pretty sure he's aware of that and is just complaining that PA's advertised prices don't include the VAT. And on that they do have a point. Plenty of other retailers manage it just fine.

Personally what I find more annoying is when a developer doesn't display any price at all, forcing you click the 'buy now' button to find out how much it is.

anttimaatteri wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:58 pm pathetic thread...
first, ...if you hate plugin alliance or their offers so much, why you even bother goin on their site checking, if the obviously so much "beloved" PLUGINALLIANCE software of your choice is cheap as f**k available for you, but DOOOH it isnt?

and second, how many of their plugins are actually excluded from their offering? 5?

At last! A voice of sanity.

you obviously not hating enough, even in your hate you are a mediocre...
in the meantime i get me some byome+triad for 29.99
oh plus vat i forgot...damnfucktards of pa i want my vat for another glass of pickled cucumbers, so that i can live on it for antoher week...:D

Vortifex wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:39 pm
Robmobius wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:51 am This comes up time and time again. PA don't add VAT your government does it.
Pretty sure he's aware of that and is just complaining that PA's advertised prices don't include the VAT. And on that they do have a point. Plenty of other retailers manage it just fine.

Personally what I find more annoying is when a developer doesn't display any price at all, forcing you click the 'buy now' button to find out how much it is.
But they have been doing that for years... And it's been spoken here ad nauseum. So it is what it is...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

I just don't get someone who is surprised by their own regional taxes. How long have you been a person for? Are you shocked and outraged every time you go to store to buy a new pair of pants? How did you even get this far in life this unaware of your own surroundings?

Also, why do they call it a "Value Added Tax"? That takes some real balls since it adds absolutely no value to your purchase whatsoever.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:39 pm How long have you been a person for?
:lol:

jamcat wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:39 pm
Also, why do they call it a "Value Added Tax"? That takes some real balls since it adds absolutely no value to your purchase whatsoever.
the value comes later, when you go to hospital and no one hands you an invoice before the operation ;)
and bridges.

Here we tax everything and then when you go to hospital they find out how much money you have left and take all of that too. God Bless 'Merica :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I've bought several plugins from Fuse Audio over the years (and another one today with their Halloween sale) - the price on the website is the price you pay, no matter where you are, they just adjust the pre-tax price automatically so everyone pays the same amount. I think that's pretty fair.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:55 pm I've bought several plugins from Fuse Audio over the years (and another one today with their Halloween sale) - the price on the website is the price you pay, no matter where you are, they just adjust the pre-tax price automatically so everyone pays the same amount. I think that's pretty fair.
So you're saying that people who aren't subject to a regional VAT would have to pay $35 instead of $29 because of a hidden $6 "fairness tax" that Fuse Audio imposes on them? Is Fuse Audio run by politicians? :lol:

jamcat wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:10 pm

So you're saying that people who aren't subject to a regional VAT would have to pay $35 instead of $29 because of a hidden $6 "fairness tax" that Fuse Audio imposes on them? Is Fuse Audio run by politicians? :lol:
this post deserves a bald eagle.

You can always volunteer to hand over more of your money to corporations if you want. They won't mind.

One of the definitions of 'any' is 'every'.
ORLY?

jamcat wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:39 pm I just don't get someone who is surprised by their own regional taxes.
I don't see anyone here being surprised by their regional taxes. The OP just complained that the vendor wasn't including the tax in their displayed price, but for some reason people are responding as if the OP was somehow unaware of the existence of the tax in the first place, when it's clear from their posts that that's not the case.

Welcome to the world of taxation / theft. It's not the company's fault, they're forced to by the government.
cprompt wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:55 pm I've bought several plugins from Fuse Audio over the years (and another one today with their Halloween sale) - the price on the website is the price you pay, no matter where you are, they just adjust the pre-tax price automatically so everyone pays the same amount. I think that's pretty fair.
The company can build it into their advertised price, but either way, you're still paying it.
jamcat wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:21 pm You can always volunteer to hand over more of your money to corporations if you want. They won't mind.
Making a voluntary choice and not being forced is a beautiful thing, isn't it.
You are currently reading my signature.

Return to “Effects”