IK Multimedia announces T-⁠RackS FAME Studio Reverb - Intro & special pricing available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An officially certified collection of the legendary studio’s live rooms, iso booths and more

November 4, 2021 – IK Multimedia announces T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb, capturing the sound and vibe of FAME Studios and offering innovative controls for achieving the Muscle Shoals sound in any studio.

Among recording artists, it's called the "hit recording capital of the world." For over 60 years, FAME Recording Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, has produced an endless stream of iconic hits powered by a sound that simply can't be found anywhere else in the world, until now.

https://youtu.be/l4pTVN06LOs

Pricing and availability

T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb is coming this November and is available for pre-order from the IK Multimedia online store and from IK authorized dealers worldwide at a special limited-time introductory price of $/€129.99* (reg. $/€149.99).

Special pricing

Owners of T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 SE, Total Studio 2 or 3, Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, TASCAM Tape Collection, Tape Machine Collection, or 5 or more T-RackS 5 processors can log in and add T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb to cart to see an exclusive discount** at check-out.

*All pricing excluding taxes

**Exclusive discounts cannot be combined with JamPoints

Ouch that GUI..... :shock:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'll wait for the next group buy. C'mon 30 year anniversary sale! ;)

I had no interest in Sunset Sound until I got it in the Group Buy and after I did, I was surprised at how much I liked it. The rooms and booths just sound great...don't care if they're just room impulses, they're excellent. If this is more of that, just with Muscle Shoals, then I'm in (eventually - I can wait)! What other studios do we need? The Capital Studios chambers? Ocean Way was done by Universal Audio so I don't see that happening. Is Motown Detroit still functional? RCA in Nashville is still around (though I think more of a tourist attraction).

Peter is there an ETA for native ARM support for T-Racks and other IK products? I know they work via Rosetta (MODO Drums already native) just wondering if native ARM was a "soon-ish" thing or more of a "it'll be a little while still?"

It looks interesting.

When I think Muscle Shoals, I think "Muscle Shoals Sound Studio", I don't know why.
Even though it's only a part of the Muscle Shoal Sounds, it's nice to see options. The UA console might be a bigger part of the sound.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:06 pm Peter is there an ETA for native ARM support for T-Racks and other IK products? I know they work via Rosetta (MODO Drums already native) just wondering if native ARM was a "soon-ish" thing or more of a "it'll be a little while still?"
For everything it will be a little while still. I don't have a specific timeline but I'll poke around.

The Noodlist wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:19 pm It looks interesting.

When I think Muscle Shoals, I think "Muscle Shoals Sound Studio", I don't know why.
Even though it's only a part of the Muscle Shoal Sounds, it's nice to see options. The UA console might be a bigger part of the sound.
That was started by some of the folks from FAME later, and now is basically a tourist attraction with some limited sessions at night and I don't believe nearly full capacity or the same as it was. Otherwise we'd have done that one too :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:35 pm That was started by some of the folks from FAME later, and now is basically a tourist attraction with some limited sessions at night and I don't believe nearly full capacity or the same as it was. Otherwise we'd have done that one too :)
Cool. :D
Console options coming soon?
mic room+console+reverb+Tape = heaven
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

If that has the same quality as SSS it's going to be nothing but stellar. But I'm so full with stuff I have to try after the group buy, I'm currently not open for more reverbs, sorry :D

flori89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:30 pm If that has the same quality as SSS it's going to be nothing but stellar. But I'm so full with stuff I have to try after the group buy, I'm currently not open for more reverbs, sorry :D
You mean you don't have the time or space in your musical ecosphere for more reverbs? :roll:

I'll get my coat.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:31 pm Special pricing

Owners of T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 SE, Total Studio 2 or 3, Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, TASCAM Tape Collection, Tape Machine Collection, or 5 or more T-RackS 5 processors can log in and add T-RackS FAME Studio Reverb to cart to see an exclusive discount** at check-out.

Peter will this exclusive discount work in Custom Shop? Right now it didn't seem to and I have a bunch of credits.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:50 pm
flori89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:30 pm If that has the same quality as SSS it's going to be nothing but stellar. But I'm so full with stuff I have to try after the group buy, I'm currently not open for more reverbs, sorry :D
You mean you don't have the time or space in your musical ecosphere for more reverbs? :roll:
:hihi:

ps: some might say i have no morals :P

:lol:

Great, now do a studio that has a Helios console!

The SSL 6000 and Universal Audio console preamp modeling in FAME looks promising.
I'd like those preamp/channel models in their own plugins.

Maybe the SSL preamp modeling could be added to the British Channel?
The T-RackS Neve and API models are great, but the SSLs are incomplete without the preamps.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

drewfx wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:49 pm
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:31 pm Special pricing

Peter will this exclusive discount work in Custom Shop? Right now it didn't seem to and I have a bunch of credits.
No, this is an automatically-applied coupon so it won't work with Gear Credits. Discounts for Gear Credits are only applied (via JamPoints at that point of purchase, for example) when you purchase the pack not when you use them for a purchase. Thank you.

Return to “Effects”