Did You Want To Be Famous When You Got Into Using Sequencers ?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

He just wants everybody to know
His father played a couple of instruments and could carry a tune
These supergenes are both inherited by his sister (who played the GRANDE PIANO) , and Da Intrancer obviously .
Since he is also a supertalented cgi designer making movies (lazerlight agrees ) , while also being active as a soudmonitor dude
We should praise ourselves lucky to know this genius , they come only once a decade .
So blessed to be part of it all
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

if youve ever heard what i choose to make, you would know "fame" is not an option :hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:33 pm if youve ever heard what i choose to make, you would know "fame" is not an option :hihi:
especially as a theme song for fame...I mean wasnt that show only an hour long, play vurts theme and /end :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:41 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:33 pm if youve ever heard what i choose to make, you would know "fame" is not an option :hihi:
especially as a theme song for fame...I mean wasnt that show only an hour long, play vurts theme and /end :hihi:
dance to this leroy! i dare you!!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”