Use Remote Control to single step though chord progression?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings,

I'm looking for a way to use a single pedal to advance through a chord progression (we're short-handed).

At this time I'm using a 12-step to send chord messages to a b3 plug-in, but I'd like to not have to jump around from pad to pad. Nothing seems to exist for Mac OS to do this; I thought perhaps that Remote Control could send the chords for me and advance to the next chord in the progression each time it received the message sent from a single pedal.

Any thoughts?

Thanks -

Scott

I wonder if you could cook up an arduino and some code to send whatever midi notes / progressions you want. I did something similar for games, though I was using two pedals to emulate two different keyboard button presses.

Thanks, d23 - I'm thinking I will have to write something - there is an IOS app that does this, dreamfoot, but there isn't a Mac OS version at this time.

Yeah there are always USB foot pedals you could program against too. I just avoided that route because of lots of complaints about driver issues.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”