Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:48 am
BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:42 am Weird this thread doesn't show up when you search "Spire" and "Topic titles only". :borg:
Maybe because it started in 2012? :o
9 years ago? Sylenth1 was still a part of every day conversation back then. And Spire is now a vintage synth by VST standards.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

The KVR search is somewhat bugged since they changed the forum software. It used to be great for searching for search terms in the topic title, but, now, it doesn't really find much in that regard.

The latest Spire plug-in version has native Apple Silicon support. Full compatibility is guaranteed for all latest Apple processors:
- Apple M1
- Apple M1 Pro
- Apple M1 Max

Is this update already available on your site? I only see the 1.5.10 update.

Native support was added some time ago in version 1.5.6.

An additional news feed was published in connection with the release of new products with Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max chips, which leads to an increased number of compatibility questions.

vega555 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:38 pm Native support was added some time ago in version 1.5.6.
Ah... my bad. :) Thought it was a new update.

Spire on sale for $99 for BF thru 12/5

Black Friday has started with up to 55% off on Spire until December 5!
www.reveal-sound.com

Oh man I think I'll have to take you up on that deal....too good to pass up. :hyper:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

99$ for spire is a huge deal maybe the best black friday deal
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Indeed, I dn't recall seeing it this low..
I almost want to buy a second license at this point (no I am not serious :))
rsp
sound sculptist

$94 at Plugin Boutique, plus you can choose a freebie - https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/3187

I'd urge caution when purchasing from Plugin Boutique. I bought Spire from there yesterday since I had some virtual cash to use and the freebie although I'm not sure I'll use it yet.

I still have not received a serial number for Spire today and PB is not responding to support requests. I know it's the weekend but they do claim to respond to some requests on the weekend.

All my other purchases from PB have been pretty much instant in delivering serial numbers so I don't know what's going on.

So I'd advise waiting at least until the weekend is over to purchase from PB. If they can't deliver by this time tomorrow I'm going to request a refund.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

telecharge wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:26 pm $94 at Plugin Boutique, plus you can choose a freebie - https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/3187
Best price I've seen it selling for ever.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:10 pm
telecharge wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:26 pm $94 at Plugin Boutique, plus you can choose a freebie - https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/3187
Best price I've seen it selling for ever.
I bought it in May 2013 for 69 euros. That was the ordinary price back then. All updates have been free since then so not a bad investment at all. :)
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Instruments”