RapidComposer v4 beta feedback and discussion (locked)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

Exactly my point a lot of the things I've learnt in RC came from watching your videos and that's why I'm encouraging having these suggestions implemented into RC.
So that more people like yourself can make videos for other people to learn from and be inspired from.

Whether you made videos for subscribers or just for the sake of making a video either way you have given something back to RC and I would like to give something back to RC as well by helping the developer make the software more appealing to a wider audience.

Anyone who knows Attila knows that he's doing all of this himself with out the real financial recognition he should be getting so it's understandable he's not spending thousands on promotion RC. So it's important we all do our bit to help spread the word.

I agree as well, but, I can't speak for how feels or what direction he wants to take, totally up to him. I would support anything he does.

anyways, cheers!

Appreciate your support.

new beta incoming.. ;)

RapidComposer v4.3b9 is available!

I realized I owed you a beta version. Please allow me some time to catch up with the posts.

The Apple M1 build is working well, except it has an unexpected UI issue (flashes). At the moment I don't know why and how to fix it.

Improvements:
  • [macOS, AU] AU synth plug-in supports 128 MIDI channels!
  • 'Remove Note' variation improvements: specify number of notes/events for "Random notes" and "Random times"
  • Rhythm editing has a context pop-up with note length options
  • Regeneration works for Piano Chord Pattern and Strum Pattern generators (at the end of the loop and 'Regenerate All')
  • Fixed: voicing is applied to phrases correctly: if the 'apply voicing on chord' option is set for either the phrase or track (it is set by default!), the voiced chord notes are passed to the phrase (so no note duplication will happen)
  • Bug when removing all allowed notes fixed
Thanks!
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Does anyone have any bugs to report either from this version or after beta 8? (not including feature requests, just bugs)

Just a suggestion.
Could maybe the people that have requesting these new added features actually make videos so other users can understand the benefits of them and how they work.
Otherwise it seems that the only person that benefits from the new features is the person that requested them.

musicdevelopments wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm
[*] Regeneration works for Piano Chord Pattern and Strum Pattern generators (at the end of the loop and 'Regenerate All')
Thanks for 4.3b9 !

The regeneration at the end of the loop happens nicely!

I do notice though in the Piano Chord Pattern generator that regenerating at the end of the loop does not respect the user's unchecking of either Right Hand or Left Hand.

Instead, the regeneration seems to take over and always turn on, regenerate, and sound both the Right and Left Hand.

Q: Is it possible to select multiple phrases on different tracks for simultaneous regeneration at the end of the loop? (It seems not, but maybe I just don't realize how to do it!)

sj1 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:07 pm Q: Is it possible to select multiple phrases on different tracks for simultaneous regeneration at the end of the loop? (It seems not, but maybe I just don't realize how to do it!)

Deleted
Last edited by haphap on Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you BluGenes!

musicdevelopments wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm The Apple M1 build is working well, except it has an unexpected UI issue (flashes). At the moment I don't know why and how to fix it.
Do you have a beta for the Apple M1.
I'd be testing the MIDIFX part of it. Does that have the UI flashes issue?

Oh man, you are such a p... i. t.. a..! Just sh.. ..!
[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong (haphap) but 90% of your post in various forums are telling people about special offers and deals to look at. which if I'm not mistaken is your way of spreading the word of a product that you think is good .
So please tell me what is the difference in what I'm suggesting, when I say that people that have made requests that have end up in RC should do a video promoting that feature so other people can learn more about it.

BluGenes, videos was one of the reasons I brought RC. So as far as I'm concerned the more videos on RC the better.

Maybe it would be nice for you to go and promote RC when they've next got a special offer on as you seem to promote every other company. :clap:

Good news! The UI flashes have been fixed, so I'll have a beta version for Apple M1 tomorrow if all goes well.
Thanks!
Attila
ValliSoftware wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:20 pm
musicdevelopments wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:20 pm The Apple M1 build is working well, except it has an unexpected UI issue (flashes). At the moment I don't know why and how to fix it.
Do you have a beta for the Apple M1.
I'd be testing the MIDIFX part of it. Does that have the UI flashes issue?
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Return to “MusicDevelopments”