FXpansion’s BFD Acquired by inMusic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BFD 3 BFD Eco

ecru wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:10 am I upgraded my version of BFD3 to the latest version via the new BFD License Manager, and that all seems to have gone well. I am now looking to get my BFD2 and BFD1 samples licensed in the new BFD License Manager. I'm told they are available as part of the Eldorado and London Sessions Packs and that licensed users are entitled to those packs. How do you go about getting those license keys? Thank you.
Contact support@bfddrums.com and see if they can help you out. Or PM BFD_Drew on the BFD Forums (you'll need a few posts before you can PM him).

Give Drew (BFD_Drew) a message over at the forums https://forum.bfddrums.com/ or here his user name is Amberience.
Say NO to CLAP!

Thanks. I don't seem to be able to private message him on this forum. I assume it's because I may need to post a few times first?

Yes, just make a few throw away posts to get you there.
Say NO to CLAP!

ecru wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:22 am Thanks. I don't seem to be able to private message him on this forum. I assume it's because I may need to post a few times first?
Yep. I think it's three or five posts.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:53 am
ecru wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:22 am Thanks. I don't seem to be able to private message him on this forum. I assume it's because I may need to post a few times first?
Yep. I think it's three or five posts.
Got it. Thanks!

Post #1 reply

This Reply is to allow me a PM to Amberience for licensing BFD 2 and BFD 1 content
by him then issuing an El Dorado, London Sessions license for BFD 3.4 migration of content

Cheers,
Wayne
Cheers,
Wayne

www.songworks.ca

Still trying..? Or did you have any luck?

jinotsuh wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:53 am Yes, just make a few throw away posts to get you there.
like this, you mean?
;-)
Cheers Chris

dbfs wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:52 am Post #1 reply

This Reply is to allow me a PM to Amberience for licensing BFD 2 and BFD 1 content
by him then issuing an El Dorado, London Sessions license for BFD 3.4 migration of content

Cheers,
Wayne
same here,
cheers,
Chris

Having same issue

PetiRaketi wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:06 am I need another post to be able to private message!
Me too!

ChrisJ1969 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:11 pm
dbfs wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:52 am Post #1 reply

Cheers,
Wayne
same here,
cheers,
Chris

me too!

Me neither

Return to “Instruments”