Arturia Black Friday 2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:34 pm Curious to know if upgrade to V Collection 8 still includes SQ80 V. That would be a no-brainer for $99, especially for V Collection 6 owners assuming the deal is applicable for them.
it seems not, see also the lowest upgrade price, or crossgrade, how arturia manage to confuse their own accounts...

that offer was €149... with the SQ80 V... well when V9 arrives, and you wait, it will be €99 or $99...

and strangely i find myself in the situation that i own all software 'titles' of Arturia, again, after... well...

WasteLand wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:13 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:34 pm Curious to know if upgrade to V Collection 8 still includes SQ80 V. That would be a no-brainer for $99, especially for V Collection 6 owners assuming the deal is applicable for them.
it seems not, see also the lowest upgrade price, or crossgrade, how arturia manage to confuse their own accounts...

that offer was €149... with the SQ80 V... well when V9 arrives, and you wait, it will be €99 or $99...

and strangely i find myself in the situation that i own all software 'titles' of Arturia, again, after... well...
Yeah, for $99 I would be surprised if they included SQ80 V, but this sale is crazy (in a good way) so wasn't sure.

Let's hope they don't release V Collection 9 in December post BF sale and shock everyone. :scared:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:23 pm
WasteLand wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Yeah, for $99 I would be surprised if they included SQ80 V, but this sale is crazy (in a good way) so wasn't sure.

Let's hope they don't release V Collection 9 in December post BF sale and shock everyone. :scared:
it is a good sale, i did the SQ80 V sale.. but especially the FX Collection 2 sale is great. i have fallen for it...

and the good old price for upgrading your V collection is back!

so it is good to wait, with Arturia, i don't mind, i have enough, and i had room again, to add some soft synths... and now some effects..

Yes, exactly. Gonna get FX Collection 2 tomorrow.

I think next time around it will be indeed be good to wait for at least 6-9 months for the best V Collection upgrade offer. We have too much to comprehend anyway.

When I updated to V8 a while ago, SQ80 was included, but it doesn't look like it is now.
Probably have to wait for V9 to come out.

You can see what's included in the current Collection on Arturia's site.
But it doesn't hurt to log in to your account to see if there are special deals available.

felis wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:50 pm When I updated to V8 a while ago, SQ80 was included, but it doesn't look like it is now.
Yes. It was included because you likely paid €149 for that upgrade. So you got SQ80V for the same offer price as v8 owners (€49 iirc?), plus the upgrade to V8.

If someone wants to save more money they'll need patience, as it's likely it'll be an entire year for the best V7/V8 to V9 offers (which will include SQ80V)

I think SQ80V is the best thing, emulation wise, Arturia have done yet. Some have gripes about the preset importing but, overall, it's a synth which is full of character. If you're even slightly inclined towards "80's digital", a year is a lot of time to be missing out :)

I was interested to upgrade from v7 to V8 for 99€ but realised that the SQ80 V isn't included in V8 so decided to skip for now.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Hoping they will have a sound pack sale after the plugin one

felis wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:50 pm
When I updated to V8 a while ago, SQ80 was included, but it doesn't look like it is now.

You can see what's included in the current Collection on Arturia's site.
But it doesn't hurt to log in to your account to see if there are special deals available.
Yeah, that's when I also upgraded, so I cannot see such offers in my account. I have all of their instruments. I only asked to know if such offer was still available for $99 now instead of $149 we paid.

Upgraded to VC 8 + SQ80V (from VC 6) a few weeks ago with the $149 deal. After watching a few vids on the FX collection 2.. and at $69 - I picked that up tonight. All in with Arturia again. Looking forward to swinging the effects into my Mainstage setup, for live play. So far, pulled the Delay Eternity.. threw a couple of instruments at it.. and oh my. Level up..

To anyone that has upgraded to FX Collection 2 already and did not have Chorus Jun-6 plugin, was the offer still $69 for you?

Asking other way, is $69 an offer available due to having only V Collection?

I got a question: is Analog Lab part of the V collection? I currently own Analog Lab, Pigments 3 and Jupiter 8 licenses and was wondering if those 3 are part of the V collection, so that I could sell those 3 individual licenses but still had em as part of the V collection. I wouldn't want to loose em (especially Analog Lab as a fast all in one preset search engine and also Pigments 3 is great)
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

adl wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:56 am I got a question: is Analog Lab part of the V collection? I currently own Analog Lab, Pigments 3 and Jupiter 8 licenses and was wondering if those 3 are part of the V collection, so that I could sell those 3 individual licenses but still had em as part of the V collection. I wouldn't want to loose em (especially Analog Lab as a fast all in one preset search engine and also Pigments 3 is great)
Pigments isn't in V-Collection.
The others are.

Here's what it contains.
https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... n/overview
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:58 am
adl wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:56 am I got a question: is Analog Lab part of the V collection? I currently own Analog Lab, Pigments 3 and Jupiter 8 licenses and was wondering if those 3 are part of the V collection, so that I could sell those 3 individual licenses but still had em as part of the V collection. I wouldn't want to loose em (especially Analog Lab as a fast all in one preset search engine and also Pigments 3 is great)
Pigments isn't in V-Collection.
The others are.

Here's what it contains.
https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... n/overview
Thanks! Could have searched that myself pretty easily I guess. :oops:

I think I upgrade to V collection then. I got an offer for 199€, which I felt is too high (was hoping for 150€). But if I sell my licenses for Analog Lab and Jupiter8 it's going to be actually a pretty nice deal.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

If you get an upgrade, it's probably tied to Analog Lab. So you won't be able to sell that. Pigments is a separate product from the collection so you'll probably want to keep that too. But the other one will be the one duplicate you can safely sell. Unless it's the previous version. You can still sell it, but you may want to keep it as well.
Last edited by BBFG# on Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”