UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h70qE6 ... sp=sharing

For the experimenters -More Different Wavetables
See if this link lets you download I'm unsure if i did permissions right

Some of them are very different animals
WC makes no sound unless modulated

Others have "internal amplitude modulation"
i.e. blank areas / non-interpolated

I haven't seen a DTFM wavetable anywhere else

Created with Screenshots, Audioterm and Microsoft Paint -one pixel at a time

Also I do apologize for and regret strident comments made by me against other companies software and by extension the programmers - I'm sorry.

Try the above with the Parametric LFO
Three distinct "Quasi-Oscillators" (my term) -Individually controlled thru articulation and submodulation fof the LFO
Falcon user since 2015

Just picked up Falcon. I really like the engine, I prefer it to using the workstation instrument libraries. Anyone know if there is a way to import UI graphics into Falcon to make your own instruments? If not is it planned?

vertibration wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:04 pm Just picked up Falcon. I really like the engine, I prefer it to using the workstation instrument libraries. Anyone know if there is a way to import UI graphics into Falcon to make your own instruments? If not is it planned?
yes, if I remember correctly jou can just drag and drop the image file on the GUI where the custom macros are.

worked, seems you have to add macros before you drop images into the area. Thank you

vertibration wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:04 pm Just picked up Falcon. I really like the engine, I prefer it to using the workstation instrument libraries. Anyone know if there is a way to import UI graphics into Falcon to make your own instruments? If not is it planned?
Just drag image onto the macro page.

UVI really needs to give users access to instrument samples to use in granular sampler. Locking them is kind of a weird thing considering Omnisphere is totally open. Im referring to instrument libraries like the PX Memories and so on

anyone know how to apply pitch envelope to an osc? I tried to add modulation to the pitch knob with an AD envelope, and nothing....I want to make 808's that hit

vertibration wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:48 am anyone know how to apply pitch envelope to an osc? I tried to add modulation to the pitch knob with an AD envelope, and nothing....I want to make 808's that hit
Make sure the link button is pressed or you have the osc selected. Check what level your envelope is.

Biome_Digital wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 am
vertibration wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:48 am anyone know how to apply pitch envelope to an osc? I tried to add modulation to the pitch knob with an AD envelope, and nothing....I want to make 808's that hit
Make sure the link button is pressed or you have the osc selected. Check what level your envelope is.
It seems analog stack works best because each osc has its own pitch controls rather that the global pitch control offered in the layer. I know I can use the drum, but the drum doesnt have enough sustain and power for my needs.

I do wonder if anyone has built their own custom minimoog synth for Falcon, I am going to try and do it myself as I am learning more about how to use it.

Do you know how to turn off key tracking on an OSC? - Nevermind figured it out

vertibration wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:45 am
Do you know how to turn off key tracking on an OSC? - Nevermind figured it out
Yes I do, but you got it :tu:

is it possible to copy paste an effect? i don't know how to do it.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:03 pm is it possible to copy paste an effect? i don't know how to do it.
You copy the preset from the fx menu. Then add the effect again and paste from the fx menu. That's the only way I know.

I really hope they release a VST3 version......Gunna be a painful ride for Cubase users in 2022 if they use an M1 silicon

vertibration wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:33 pm I really hope they release a VST3 version......Gunna be a painful ride for Cubase users in 2022 if they use an M1 silicon
viewtopic.php?p=8262546#p8262546

Return to “Instruments”