Copy Protection Question

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm thinking about buying this program. I have a question about the copy protection. Your FAQ states that no internet is required. Does that mean that this program only uses a serial number or keyfile? Those are the main types of software I buy, so I wanted to know.

Also, are there any plans to have any Black Friday / Christmas / Holiday sales? :wink:

Thanks!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Yes, simple serial number.

I just updated the web. You can use the BLACKFRIDAY20 coupon code at the checkout for a 20% discount, until the end of the month. Let me know if you have any problems :wink:

Great news! Thank you!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

I used the coupon but I dont see how to get the license from the receipt email. Was I supposed to create an account?
This is Samuel S. I make music for fun even if it isn't music.

Samuel_S wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 pm I used the coupon but I dont see how to get the license from the receipt email. Was I supposed to create an account?
Can you please send me the email you used when purchasing in a private message or via the contact form https://www.apisoniclabs.com/support.html#contact

apisonic wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:07 pm
Samuel_S wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 pm I used the coupon but I dont see how to get the license from the receipt email. Was I supposed to create an account?
Can you please send me the email you used when purchasing in a private message or via the contact form https://www.apisoniclabs.com/support.html#contact
I sent you a PM
This is Samuel S. I make music for fun even if it isn't music.

Return to “Apisonic Labs”