Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

I have 2 loyalty rewards in my account with a trashcan next to them, meaning I can switch them out, but is there any way to see when the time limit for choosing those rewards expire and when they become permanent in my account?

I've had those 2 loyalty rewards in my account for a while now, close to a year I think, and it would be nice to know when I need to make my final selection, before they become permanent selections and I can't switch them anymore.

The ability to change ends whenever your subscription ends. No Sub? No ability to change. Subbed? You can change. And, yes, you can reactivate a sub if you want to change something after the fact.

PAK wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:02 pm The ability to change ends whenever your subscription ends. No Sub? No ability to change. Subbed? You can change. And, yes, you can reactivate a sub if you want to change something after the fact.
Mine is monthly, I pay every month and I've been subbed with them for a while now.

The thing is that I'm on the core sub, so I'm not even sure why they popped up in my account a while back, but I'm not complaining.

Last time I tried "changing" my loyalty reward plugins, the website glitched and they all disappeared. A few days and a few back-and-forths with support later, I got my stuff back.

Just a warning. It's a very, very unreliable system.

mholloway wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:09 pm Last time I tried "changing" my loyalty reward plugins, the website glitched and they all disappeared. A few days and a few back-and-forths with support later, I got my stuff back.

Yes, the cloud manager app itself has been a bit glitchy the whole time that I've been using it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were other glitches in the system to be found.

I was thinking of upgrading to the Pro sub and getting 1 lifetime key, but I'm kind of worried about what will happen to my 2 keys that are currently in my account, because I have no idea how they got there.

PAK wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:02 pm The ability to change ends whenever your subscription ends. No Sub? No ability to change. Subbed? You can change. And, yes, you can reactivate a sub if you want to change something after the fact.
Just to clarify, are you saying that when somebody gets a lifetime key, it doesn't really matter what they choose, because at any time in the future, even years afterwards, they can change their mind and choose something else, as long as they are currently subbed when doing so?

mholloway wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:09 pm Last time I tried "changing" my loyalty reward plugins, the website glitched and they all disappeared. A few days and a few back-and-forths with support later, I got my stuff back.

I think(!) things have been fixed at this point, and things seem to work fine. But you're right.. at one point it didn't report my lifetime keys properly either etc.. Not sure how long that "dodgy" period was, but it lasted a while. (and hopefully not still ongoing!!)
Synth Master Jedi wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:23 pm Just to clarify, are you saying that when somebody gets a lifetime key, it doesn't really matter what they choose, because at any time in the future, even years afterwards, they can change their mind and choose something else, as long as they are currently subbed when doing so?
As it stands now? Yes. But don't count on it lasting either.. ;) IE Try to pick the one you think you'll want! :D

PAK wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 pm

I think(!) things have been fixed at this point, and things seem to work fine.
It happened just last week, no joke.

PAK wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 pm As it stands now? Yes. But don't count on it lasting either.. ;) IE Try to pick the one you think you'll want! :D
I see, that's interesting.

I've already made my 2 selections, so even if they lock down the ability to change anything starting tomorrow, then I'm all set.

mholloway wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:35 pm It happened just last week, no joke.
Bummer. Yeah, maybe another good reason not to change your choices too often then!!

If I buy-in to the Play4Life again this time around, I am not sure which Legendary plugin I'd pick besides Jupiter-8. So far, I have the JD-800, D-50 and XV-5080.

System-8 might be a good choice - includes a cross section of things from several synths, diva- style…..

Yes that would be a good one, but I don't think it is one of the Legendary choices.
https://www.rolandcloud.com/catalog/legendary

According to the small print (https://rolandcloud.com/news/play-4-life-is-back):

"Promotion Terms & Conditions: ZENOLOGY, ZENOLOGY Pro are both excluded from the Lifetime Key selection. ZENOLOGY Pro Analog Icons Lifetime Key Collection is also excluded from selection."

Examigan wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:27 am Yes that would be a good one, but I don't think it is one of the Legendary choices.
https://www.rolandcloud.com/catalog/legendary
you can choose System-8, I know as I have that as one of my choices

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Return to “Instruments”