So... what will you get on Black Friday?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SLiC wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:18 pm Waiting to see what the UVI BF sale looks like, maybe Shades.
same :tu:

ooh, i might finally get AudioDamage EOS. not sure if i need it after SuperMassive and VVV tho.

I surrendered today and got the Black Rooster all bundle :) wanted to get a commercial alternative to the waves Puigtec and CLA2A plugins and was also interested in stuff like the KH EQ and compressor.

The only major thing the bundle lacks is a replacement for my Waves Puigchild. Was looking at the Pulsar MU currently on sale for 50€ but I think I'll wait. No need to buy everything at once.

Still hoping for Steinberg Padshop 2.

There are some other fancy things, like Sound Radix Pi - that never goes on sale ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Komplete 13 doesn't seem very attractive ATM, will hold on to 14.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:01 pm Komplete 13 doesn't seem very attractive ATM, will hold on to 14.
Me too, especially when the best Komplete 14 sale is only, like this one, a mere 30 to 40% off as well. :?

DJ Warmonger wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:01 pm Still hoping for Steinberg Padshop 2.
Steinberg is sleeping it seems or is it usual of them? Padshop 2 sale is likely IMO. I have cash waiting for Groove Agent 5. A bit frustrated now. By this time almost everyone on KVR knows how badly I need it. :hihi:

still nothing to buy... but I sold one of my synths. so if i see the balance of mine, this is the worst bf :) just joking :)

I already bought Fuse VCS1, which wasn’t a BF, so not sure whether that counts.
Else probably Plexitape from Audiority, and maybe Wavesfactory spectre, but I haven’t even demoed it yet :)
What I really need is an electric bass, but with instruments I prefer to buy locally and not order them.

Want to buy a new midi keyboard controller. Hoping IK puts theirs on sale.
Surfing, skateboarding, Music Making Man and tech fool.
New Album! KnowledgeBass

My plan was to get the upgrade from Presonus SO 4 Pro to 5. No sign of it so far, but I hope there will be decent offers soon.

Meanwhile Arturia made another attempt to make me upgrade to v8, and this time they were successful. Coming from v5 it was a decent step so I can't complain. Fabfilter came up with the Volcano 3 upgrade which was quite cheap, and Softube had an early BF offer for Heartbeat I could not resist as well.

This means some overfulfillment of the original plan, but so far I don't think I'm gonna add more to the list. FF was unintentional, but v8 (or higher) and Heartbeat were on a "whenever there is a good offer" list anyway, so it was just about the right moment, BF or not.

kylie wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:02 pm My plan was to get the upgrade from Presonus SO 4 Pro to 5. No sign of it so far, but I hope there will be decent offers soon.
Same! Every time that Bargains thread pops up in my feed, I check it to see if their sale is on! :lol:

They usually start their sale early in the week IIRC, so it should be any day now :pray:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Tomorrow should be an exciting day, leading into Black Friday, as most of those who haven't started their sales yet should be starting them. If not, they might do once most are done with it, so December/Christmas/End of Year. :)

I'm waiting to see what deals there are on the day, but I'm tempted to get a Culture Vulture Super 15 or some Schoeps SDCs.

Plugin Boutique currently have good offers on Audiority plugins again. I made the stupid mistake of downloading the whole Tank collection to demo. Only really wanted the Bluesbreaker. Got the Octaver ready to demo as well and I'm sure I don't need that...

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:42 pm I have cash waiting for Groove Agent 5. A bit frustrated now. By this time almost everyone on KVR knows how badly I need it. :hihi:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”