Multitrack Audio

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As the PDF Manual is not descriptive we have to come here every time even for very minor clarifications.
1) I'm in a Multitrack secession. Want to listen the playback in my bluetooth earbuds.In normal stereo secession I have seen something like a headphone symbol. Here nothing such. How to listen in head phone?
2) At the topmost of all tracks there is Main & Aux Controls. Main I understand controls overall output level of my all tracks mix. What this Aux controls?
3) And in each Track there is Vol, Pan OK I understand and this send with default value of -60 what it is?
4) This Trackpane with level meters - Level meters while playing not so visible so thin & small. Is it possible to expand this area by reducing or compromising other areas.

Just for above small aspects my editing secession I have to stop halfway & come here.Is it not possible for more descriptive Manual or some Video demos?Again back to same question.DAW is good but lack of support Manuals or Demo Videos.Unable to use its full potential.That's why irritating

Hi!
nivedhya@hotmail.com wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:49 pm 1) I'm in a Multitrack secession. Want to listen the playback in my bluetooth earbuds.In normal stereo secession I have seen something like a headphone symbol. Here nothing such. How to listen in head phone?
You will need to change the audio device settings to output audio to your headphones. You can find that under Edit > Preferences > Audio Device Settings.
nivedhya@hotmail.com wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:49 pm 2) At the topmost of all tracks there is Main & Aux Controls. Main I understand controls overall output level of my all tracks mix. What this Aux controls?
"Aux" is a separate bus that you can use for processing and you can "send" audio from each track to the aux bus. This is standard way of adding reverb to multitrack sessions, because you can add one reverb instance and control the level of reverb for each track. If you don't need this, please simply ignore those controls.
nivedhya@hotmail.com wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:49 pm3) And in each Track there is Vol, Pan OK I understand and this send with default value of -60 what it is?
"Send" controls the level sent to the aux bus for further processing (as mentioned above).
nivedhya@hotmail.com wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:49 pm4) This Trackpane with level meters - Level meters while playing not so visible so thin & small. Is it possible to expand this area by reducing or compromising other areas.
You can change the height of each track. Please move the mouse cursor to the left side of the multitrack session window and place it between the track panes so that the mouse cursor turns into an up/down arrow. Now, please click and hold the mouse button while changing the height with the mouse.

Best,
Stian

Point No : 4 - I'm not talking about Track Height & of course I have already observed it changes as you have said. But what I'm asking is width. Especially I need this in Multitrack secession. If you open Multitrack secession you have Track controls in far left, next to it on right side is level meter showing volume level of all 6 tracks I have loaded, on its right the loaded Audio.
My main requirement is widening the level meter, no issues if control panel width is reduced or loaded Audio pane is reduced.
Simply I need a facility as you have in height, in width because I'm unable to visualise closely the levels while playing and make corrections using my plugins to individual channel.

nivedhya@hotmail.com wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:04 pm Point No : 4 - I'm not talking about Track Height & of course I have already observed it changes as you have said. But what I'm asking is width. Especially I need this in Multitrack secession. If you open Multitrack secession you have Track controls in far left, next to it on right side is level meter showing volume level of all 6 tracks I have loaded, on its right the loaded Audio.
My main requirement is widening the level meter, no issues if control panel width is reduced or loaded Audio pane is reduced.
Simply I need a facility as you have in height, in width because I'm unable to visualise closely the levels while playing and make corrections using my plugins to individual channel.
I have put a question simply as you are able to adjust vertical height is it possible in horizontal direction Track Pane & Levels Monitor Pane etc., The answer can be simple either possible or not possible. But 5 days over still awaiting experts answer for a simple question.

Is this the normal way response will be in this Forum even for simple questions?

nivedhya@hotmail.com wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:50 pm I have put a question simply as you are able to adjust vertical height is it possible in horizontal direction Track Pane & Levels Monitor Pane etc., The answer can be simple either possible or not possible. But 5 days over still awaiting experts answer for a simple question.

Is this the normal way response will be in this Forum even for simple questions?
As mentioned before, please use the support tickets if you need support. This forum is meant for user-to-user interaction. We do chime in at a regular basis, but please don't expect immediate response. regarding the track pane width, I'm afraid that you can only change the height and not the width.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”