UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

bradkvr wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:20 pm
vertibration wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:33 pm I really hope they release a VST3 version......Gunna be a painful ride for Cubase users in 2022 if they use an M1 silicon
viewtopic.php?p=8262546#p8262546
Yikes I missed that, thanks

M1 users

Can anyone else reproduce this issue? Run Falcon Arm in FL Studio 20.9 beta 6 in silicon. Create a simple oscillator, and add a reverb. Does it produce a grainy distorted sound? I seem to be having this issue only in FL latest beta

Wondering if UVI is going to have a Black Friday deal this year..... :?:

vertibration wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:32 pm M1 users

Can anyone else reproduce this issue? Run Falcon Arm in FL Studio 20.9 beta 6 in silicon. Create a simple oscillator, and add a reverb. Does it produce a grainy distorted sound? I seem to be having this issue only in FL latest beta
Issue solved

Image files for Wavetable creation

It's a way to create Wavetables from within Falcon that is also dead simple.
Do a search for "symmetrical optical illusions"
I tend to edit them by cutting in quarters so as to guarantee the most change.
i.e. edit a bullseye pattern to just one quadrant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Biome_Digital wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:47 pm
3lu5iv3 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:03 pm is it possible to copy paste an effect? i don't know how to do it.
You copy the preset from the fx menu. Then add the effect again and paste from the fx menu. That's the only way I know.
Thanx. Is it possible to just drag and drop an existing effect? I used command and option key while dragging and dropping but those doesn't work.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:00 pm Wondering if UVI is going to have a Black Friday deal this year..... :?:
They say "yes". I got a teaser email this morning reviewing their 2021 releases and saying that the BF sale is coming.
Homebrew MSI Ryzen 3700x 32G RAM 4.5 Ghz, Win 10 Pro 22H2, Focusrite 2i2 v3 i/o, Komplete S49, Ableton Live 12, FL 21, Studio One

Falcon is worth it. I dont care much for their workstation libraries, nor presets for Falcon as I like making everything from scratch, but the core instruments is sensational.

BluesMuse wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:36 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:00 pm Wondering if UVI is going to have a Black Friday deal this year..... :?:
They say "yes". I got a teaser email this morning reviewing their 2021 releases and saying that the BF sale is coming.
:hyper:

Just noticed some minor point release changes in the changelog
https://s3.amazonaws.com/uvi/Release_No ... ngelog.pdf

------------
- Fix issue with Length parameter in Step Line script
- Fix audio device issue with Standalone version
- Fix possible crash when removing a modulated FX
- Fix issue with Strum script

------------
- Fix regression regarding Wavetable oscillator
- Fix issue with Standalone version not updating routing panel when
changing audio device
- Fix some popup menu scaling handling
- Fix beat count in MIDI record script

------------
- Fix regression regarding automation reload
- Fix possible script error on prev/next
- Fix possible script error in Euclidean Keys
- Fix MIDI CC issue with some of the new sequencer scripts
- Fix issue with Standalone version not displaying sample rate and
buffer size options

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Thanks for the info. I already thought I was too dumb to use the strum script.
Will test the new version later today.

newuser2014 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:05 pm Image files for Wavetable creation

It's a way to create Wavetables from within Falcon that is also dead simple.
Do a search for "symmetrical optical illusions"
I tend to edit them by cutting in quarters so as to guarantee the most change.
i.e. edit a bullseye pattern to just one quadrant.
thank you, this is a great idea

Not got email. Waiting for sale.

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:50 pm
Not got email. Waiting for sale.
They posted something about it on their Twitter... https://mobile.twitter.com/UVIofficial? ... r%5Eauthor

So are they waiting until everyone has spent all their money on all the other sales before they finally start thiers?

Return to “Instruments”