Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Hey guys, Electro synth Spire presets is 50% off. Free demo presets to try too :)
https://newloops.com//products/elektro-synth

Well finally I have a Spire serial number in my Plugin Boutique account but it's a serial number. According to the Spire manual I need:

"To activate the licensed copy of the Spire, press MENU,
Register, and then specify the path to the activation file
spire.lic, that was sent to you by e-mail"

I did not receive an email from PB containing a spire.lic file and don't see any way to enter a serial number at the Spire site in order to generate a .lic file.

So it appears the serial number itself is useless.

Has anyone purchased Spire using the Plugin Boutique deal and successfully gotten it registered or received an e-mail with a .lic file ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This should work: https://reveal-sound.com/plug-ins/spire ... e-base/339

I'm surprised that the procedure isn't described on Plugin Boutique's site, in your account, under "My products", when you click on "View documens". It's usually described there for every third party plugin you buy.
Last edited by chk071 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok thanks a lot that's what I was looking for. Where did you find it? I thought I poked all over the Spire site, created an account etc........ :oops:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I found it in their knowledge base: https://reveal-sound.com/plug-ins/spire/knowledge-base

I don't even remember doing that. I guess I got both my licenses directly as a .lic file, back some years ago.

Doh knowledge base..... :dog: I was looking for something like "Register New Serial Number" from within my account.

Ok got Spire registered on this system. It's a bit late to install on my studio computer today but will do so first thing in the morning (I assume we can activate on two computers if not I'll just deactivate this one).

Thanks for the help, looking forward to spending time with Spire tomorrow...... :tu:

No problem. Have fun. :tu:

And, yes, I think you can activate it on all of your computers. I don't think there's a limit.

bmanic wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:27 pm
v1o wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:10 pm
telecharge wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:26 pm $94 at Plugin Boutique, plus you can choose a freebie - https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/3187
Best price I've seen it selling for ever.
I bought it in May 2013 for 69 euros. That was the ordinary price back then. All updates have been free since then so not a bad investment at all. :)
It's good to get in early and get the pre-release price if you can. Another VST I missed the pre-release price on was Crave EQ.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

telecharge wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:26 pm $94 at Plugin Boutique, plus you can choose a freebie - https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/3187
They fixed it, its 99$ now. I think the 94$ was a mistake on their part, they were undercutting by 5 bucks

Any extremely high-value preset packs out there you'd recommend for spire? I took this offer and am now wanting to fill up the banks with something that shows it off

the_Simian wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:02 am Any extremely high-value preset packs out there you'd recommend for spire? I took this offer and am now wanting to fill up the banks with something that shows it off
Check the store on the Reveal Sound website. There are a ton of them on sale (and you get points for each one you buy). I personally like the ones branded by Reveal Sound, but it’s hard to recommend any without knowing what styles you want. Check the demos and download trial patches for the ones you like.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

I picked up Spire at the beginning of the year. It quickly became my new go-to synth.

What types of sounds are you interested in the_Simian? I really like ambient and pads and can highly recommend both Howard Smith and Bellatrix Audio. Really excellent work. They both have some synthwave as well. Bellatrix Audio is currently having super low Black Friday prices directly on the BA website.

For Black Friday I'm looking to get "PROTOCULTURE: SPIRE ESSENTIALS VOL.1"

There's lots of other great sounding stuff.

Well that was a ton of fun today getting to know Spire. It's an intuitive synth to program and has a very nice character that's going to fit in well with the other synths in my folder. It's got one of the finest GUIs in the land that is so crisp, sharp, and "hi-def". :tu:

Here's five patches. Nothing special just some "getting to know you" patches learning my way around Spire's architecture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oh man, should i re-buy spire, finally get dune, or finally get FabFilter Twin2 i've been wanting for so long

Ploki wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:05 pm oh man, should i re-buy spire, finally get dune, or finally get FabFilter Twin2 i've been wanting for so long
All three of course. But wait for the FabFilter BF sale this week ;)

Return to “Instruments”