Synapse Audio - Dune 3.5 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

e-musician wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:31 pm 2) In the FBBackground PNG of the Dark skin, there are two little "bugs" or "glitches" (see attachment).
Thank you for this report. It has been corrected in the 3.512 update.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:15 pm Yes I think I could look at it for quite some time without eye fatigue. Do you only use the Large size skin ?

That's the only size it comes in now since that's the only size I use. I'll look into making all four sizes but it may be awhile.

If there are no objections from Synapse I can upload them somewhere.
Go ahead! 8)

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

intro wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:38 pm
e-musician wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:31 pm 2) In the FBBackground PNG of the Dark skin, there are two little "bugs" or "glitches" (see attachment).
Thank you for this report. It has been corrected in the 3.512 update.
Thanks.
Which is out now.

rsp
sound sculptist

Richard_Synapse wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:03 pm Go ahead! 8)
Richard
Ok cool! I'll start with the Orange version and see how it goes...... :)

Large orange

D3 Orange.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

A lot of interesting products competing for my wallet this year, especially with all the early sales. Wish we could get an answer from Synapse on Black Friday timing before my money runs out .... it would greatly help with the financial planning.
Last edited by kvmorgan on Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kvmorgan wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm A lot of interesting products competing for my wallet this year, especially with all the early sales. Wish we could get an answer from Synapse on Black Friday timing before my money runs out ....
I hear ya! I’m now torn between Dune and Rapid. 2 different beasts I know, but my budget allows for one.. even if it’s on Black Friday.

kvmorgan wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm A lot of interesting products competing for my wallet this year, especially with all the early sales. Wish we could get an answer from Synapse on Black Friday timing before my money runs out ....
I secretly wish there won't be one. Since there was nothing announced last week I just went ahead and bought it :roll: :dog:
void main(dumb)

Personally I wouldn't buy anything in November or December (unless I really needed it for a project) until there was a sale.

@lfo8.. you demoed both I take it and not sure which one obviously suits you better?

rsp
sound sculptist

LFO8 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:50 pm
I hear ya! I’m now torn between Dune and Rapid. 2 different beasts I know, but my budget allows for one.. even if it’s on Black Friday.
I've been eyeing Rapid as well! Parawave has a good BF price.

LFO8 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:50 pm I hear ya! I’m now torn between Dune and Rapid. 2 different beasts I know, but my budget allows for one.. even if it’s on Black Friday.
I released a video this morning on Dune 3, maybe that will help you decide. Thank you to @Richard_Synapse for creating such an amazing synthesizer!

https://youtu.be/ZigZwlTeJqY
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

I watched your video earlier today...nice! Thanks for sharing your experience.

The question at this point is not if Dune 3 is good enough for me. It clearly is. The question is planning my expenditures this holiday season. It's difficult to do that given the silence from Synapse on their Black Friday plans. (If they're not doing a sale this BF, I wish they would be straight with their potential customers and just say so.)
Last edited by kvmorgan on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BF Sale soon? :D

S1gnsOfL1fe wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:09 pm
LFO8 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:50 pm I hear ya! I’m now torn between Dune and Rapid. 2 different beasts I know, but my budget allows for one.. even if it’s on Black Friday.
I released a video this morning on Dune 3, maybe that will help you decide. Thank you to @Richard_Synapse for creating such an amazing synthesizer!

https://youtu.be/ZigZwlTeJqY

Looking at your video now, but have to comment and say I agree with you about Proximity Report.
A really excellent bank that pays great homage to Dune 3.

rsp
sound sculptist

kvmorgan wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:18 pm I watched your video earlier today...nice! Thanks for sharing your experience.

The question at this point is not if Dune 3 is good enough for me. It clearly is. The question is planning my expenditures this holiday season. It's difficult to do that given the silence from Synapse on their Black Friday plans. (If they're not doing a sale this BF, I wish they would be straight with their potential customers and just say so.)
Yes exactly this.

Eclipse_Audio wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:19 pm BF Sale soon? :D
Please Please Please can we/I have a BF special :pray: :pray: :pray:

Return to “Instruments”