Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

m-ac wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:44 pm Say what you want about codemeter (I'm not a fan either), but the codemeter version of avenger is the only synth I can think of that doesn't seem to have been cracked, or am I wrong?
I may be wrong, but I think Rapid is uncracked.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

A developper everybody knows here claims his synths are uncr@cked because the versions always timebomb soon or late. It may be right in theory, I don’t know, but the fact is that the w@rez scene doesn’t give a sh!t because a new version always pops up before the timebomb might explode, so they just keep on using the software without any problem. Easy to prove, just read the posts on the forums : everybody’s happy with it.

Rapid is still on the waiting list as far as I can read... And it’s a simple serial/online check... :shrug:

I hope everything will be fine for Avenger team when they part with Codemeter.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Nice, great news finally! Did they say when 1.8 will arrive? Will reinstall then, too :)

i guess when black friday sale starts.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

1.8.0 changelog

- Avenger is now working on Apple M1 native
- switched copy protection from Codemeter back to keyfile
- added: when preset search is visible, the prev/next button will cycle through the search results instead of loading the next preset from the "normal" expansion list
- added "FAVORITE" icon to preset search to toggle Fav's during search
- added detection for some specific chord ( min7-3, maj7-3 )
- added ARP triggered incremental mod source
- fixed: fx Phaser does not move when spread parameter is modulated
- fixed: arp chord detections hangs on last chord until a full chord is triggered again (happened on specific circumstances)
- FX impulse: fixed problem where textedit did not update the fx
- fixed: osc display did display the wrong start offset in specific circumstances
- fixed a crash: when changing the legato mode on the pitch tab may try to retrigger also inactive oscs that causes a crash on specific circumstances
- fixed a possible crash in pitch-module preset load
-fixed issue with loop playback in multi-loop module in specific circumstances
- fixed midi note hang in specific circumstances
- fixed: drumkit triggers modenvelope, even if osc-only mode is used as trigger for the mod-envelope
- fixed an OpenGL issue that deleted Textures from other application when closing Avenger's GUI
- fixed macOS: drag n drop onto Wavetable/Resampler sample display is now working as expected
- fixed a possible bug where the Avenger completely muted using sample stacker
- fixed a rare crash when loading presets while the ARP editor was visible

Great - so what's the process for users on Codemeter to switch back?

Manuel?
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Sindikhate wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:36 am 1.8.0 changelog

- switched copy protection from Codemeter back to keyfile
Welcome back to my PC Avenger!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

noiseboyuk wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:43 am Great - so what's the process for users on Codemeter to switch back?

Manuel?
if you dont use software that requires Codemeter, you can UNINSTALL IT !
All activations will be done with the new V-Manager.

c0LIn wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:48 am if you dont use software that requires Codemeter, you can UNINSTALL IT !
All activations will be done with the new V-Manager.
Thanks... so first we download a new version of V Manager, and then that will install and authorize the plugin itself? Then can delete Codemeter?

I think VPS should get this info out to all their customers ASAP, this is a major change and they should be crystal clear on what everyone has to do.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Along with the 1.80 announcement there's a statement, about the eLicenser situation, on the user account page. (No dates, but they are working on it.. )

"In near future, all other vengeance-plugins will also be managed via this page and the Avenger account will become the Vengeance-Account. We still are working on a replacement of the eLicenser protection. So there is no date for this transistion, yet. "

Is it out now? Cannot check yet as im not back yet today.
Would be interesting if you can just install the new version over 1.4 (i think this was the last non-CM version?) And can continue to use?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:24 am Is it out now? Cannot check yet as im not back yet today.
Would be interesting if you can just install the new version over 1.4 (i think this was the last non-CM version?) And can continue to use?
you can install it over the old 1.4 Version, but you need to redownload all your Expansions. The file format changed from update 1.4 to 1.5.

I'm a little worried that the new account web page no longer lists any of my expansions. :?
Where are they? What were the serials? etc etc.

Hope Vengeance Sound put out some clear guidance soon!

25% BF sale
Two new expansions, Vocal Trance and Tropical House 2.

Version 1.8 is now live!

as well as a totally overhauled account page / v-man
things should be MUCH easier now. Automatic activation, 1 click, no codemeter installation

And the Black Friday sale started:

We started our Black Friday Sale! Enjoy a high discount on all of our products of 25%! Just enter FRIDAY during checkout to apply the discount. It is valid for all VSTs, Samplepacks and all expansion packs, also the „VPS Avenger Pick 5“ expansion pack bundle, which is already highly discounted (making it an unbeatable offer with the Black Friday Discount). Have fun and stay healthy!

https://youtu.be/AtfSGI03FQ4

https://youtu.be/KBFBUh0l1YI

Return to “Instruments”