Synapse Audio - Dune 3.5 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LFO8 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:50 pm
kvmorgan wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm A lot of interesting products competing for my wallet this year, especially with all the early sales. Wish we could get an answer from Synapse on Black Friday timing before my money runs out ....
I hear ya! I’m now torn between Dune and Rapid. 2 different beasts I know, but my budget allows for one.. even if it’s on Black Friday.
Easy, buy one now, and the other one later 😁
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Whichever one saves more money :D Both are winners
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

kvmorgan wrote: If they're not doing a sale this BF, I wish they would be straight with their potential customers....
Be straight? In what way are the not?
Last edited by AnX on Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:47 am
LFO8 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:50 am If they're not doing a sale this BF, I wish they would be straight with their potential customers....
Be straight? In what way are the not?

I think you are mis-quoting, because I never wrote that.

We'll see about BF once the free demos for DUNE 3.5 are uploaded. The demos (Mac/PC) should be available later today.

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Richard_Synapse wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:54 am We'll see about BF once the free demos for DUNE 3.5 are uploaded. The demos (Mac/PC) should be available later today.

Richard
Hmmm, yeah …. I am going to pass on Dune.

kvmorgan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:33 am Hmmm, yeah …. I am going to pass on Dune.
So DUNE 3 just got a very nice free update and then is expected to sell for a lower price in pretty much the same week ?

You asked for a BF deal and Synapse just said they'll look into it once the demo versions are updated later today which is before Black Friday.

Not sure why that would make anyone pass but whatever..... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Found this online ... 100 Free Presets for Dune 3 (Not compatible with Dune 1 or 2)
Geared for Ambient / House & Trance

1990's house... it got that vibe for sure. It's not all bog standard stuff, there is some really good patches to find.

Download: Here

Should add some nice spice to Dune 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3eeQSsAl8
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:58 am
kvmorgan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:33 am Hmmm, yeah …. I am going to pass on Dune.
So DUNE 3 just got a very nice free update and then is expected to sell for a lower price in pretty much the same week ?

You asked for a BF deal and Synapse just said they'll look into it once the demo versions are updated later today which is before Black Friday.

:dog:
Yeah. I didn’t ask for a BF deal. I asked if they were going to have one. Big difference, and not an unreasonable question.

Most companies plan ahead for these sorts of sales. I would have been ok with “no BF sale”, an answer I could have respected. However, the lack of responsiveness and clarity on the part of Synapse is concerning, and so I feel my money is better spent elsewhere.

I'm loving the new rob Lee free preset bundle!
Big fan of his for my techno bangers
Also dune 3 looks really essential now !

Richard_Synapse wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:54 am We'll see about BF once the free demos for DUNE 3.5 are uploaded. The demos (Mac/PC) should be available later today.

Richard
Great, I will be looking forward to taking the 3.5 demo for a spin!

kvmorgan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:54 pm
Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:58 am

:dog:
Yeah. I didn’t ask for a BF deal. I asked if they were going to have one. Big difference, and not an unreasonable question.

Most companies plan ahead for these sorts of sales. I would have been ok with “no BF sale”, an answer I could have respected. However, the lack of responsiveness and clarity on the part of Synapse is concerning, and so I feel my money is better spent elsewhere.
39 minutes is what I call responsiveness :o
to each his own :(

kvmorgan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:54 pm Yeah. I didn’t ask for a BF deal. I asked if they were going to have one. Big difference, and not an unreasonable question.

Oh come on now....
kvmorgan wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm A lot of interesting products competing for my wallet this year, especially with all the early sales. Wish we could get an answer from Synapse on Black Friday timing before my money runs out .... it would greatly help with the financial planning.
That's asking for a sale.
kvmorgan wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pmMost companies plan ahead for these sorts of sales.
Most companies didn't drop a major free update right before Black Friday either. A release that grants some of the most popular feature requests of the past and added some nice new features as well.

Look, Synapse has been working their asses off with this free update, updating the demo, fixing the inevitable small bugs that slip though in a major version release and all the office work that comes after a new release.

The fact that they didn't not respond to you exactly when you want should not be "concerning" at all. Synapse is just two guys, two really nice guys. This isn't some "evil corp" that's ignoring your every whim and wish.

It's not even Black Friday yet and you're throwing a tantrum. :dog:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Influx808 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 pm I'm loving the new rob Lee free preset bundle!
Big fan of his for my techno bangers
Also dune 3 looks really essential now !
That Rob Lee bank has actually been out since 2019 but it does contain some great patches. Since it is an older bank it's not organized for the new Browser so this is a chance to show just how easy it is to categorize old banks.

Drag and drop to the proper Category and the sub-folders are automatically created.

Took me less than two minutes to categorize this bank. :tu:

Moved to next page...
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Instruments”