Synapse Audio - Dune 3.5 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Actually I think a new version is the perfect/best time to do a sale. (u-he does it, Vengeance just did it with Avenger, they are others).
But it isn't my company and Richard surely doesn't seem to have ruled it out.

rsp
sound sculptist

half price and i'm anybody's !

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:51 pm Actually I think a new version is the perfect/best time to do a sale. (u-he does it, Vengeance just did it with Avenger, they are others).

rsp
true i guess, but im still stuck in the old world, where sales were to move old stuff :hihi:

so i never "expect" newer stuff to be cheaper, but it's bloody nice when it happens :tu:

sqigls wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:56 pm half price and i'm anybody's !
i usually charge 2 mill, ill do you for one.

vurt wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:58 pm
zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:51 pm Actually I think a new version is the perfect/best time to do a sale. (u-he does it, Vengeance just did it with Avenger, they are others).

rsp
true i guess, but im still stuck in the old world, where sales were to move old stuff :hihi:

so i never "expect" newer stuff to be cheaper, but it's bloody nice when it happens :tu:
Indeed.
I think I have actually bought Rapid and a few others at that time.. New version perks your attention, and a sale pushes you over the edge..
:)

Clearly not everyone works that way.
rsp
sound sculptist

At half off, I'd be in for the synth and a couple of preset packs.

I think I have actually bought Rapid and a few others at that time.. New version perks your attention, and a sale pushes you over the edge..
Makes sense. What I often see is a company won't discount a new product released close to Black Friday. Especially if it is on an introductory price.
Last edited by kvmorgan on Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I actually got Dune 3 from Thomann for just £85 which was during Black Friday last year, a year to this day in fact. So saving of £55. This would have been with the addition of a discount code for this to have happened, though, I think. My maths are not great, but I figure that's about a 35% saving and a tad less than Rapid. Rapid has an annoying issue that if you leave it for too long without use that it can become inactive and require re-activation online / or a workaround that requires internet access in some way to get the reg key. This happens if you don't use it for an undisclosed period of time... seems to be around 28 days. Ofcourse none of that applies to Dune 3.5.
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Yeah was £85 in BF last year I just checked my Thomann receipt (23/11) - I also bought the Legend at same time

Fantastic synth well worth even full price

Lol almost synchro posts !

kvmorgan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:11 pm
Makes sense. What I often see is a company won't discount a new product released close to Black Friday. Especially if it is on an introductory price.
Yes that makes sense.
Would piss off people who just bought it.
I have seen though BF sales taking the new product back to the intro pricing.

But yeah this is an update, not a new product.

If i had to bet, I am sure they will do a BF sale or some kind of sale soon.
(no inside info, just a gut guess)
rsp
sound sculptist

Rich mentioned on his forum Obession and The Legend will the browser and Genetics treatment, eventually. Dope
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Waiting for all the new commercial banks 'hand crafted' by the new genetics function :hihi:

(Pretty sure there is one already)

AnX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:12 pm Waiting for all the new commercial banks 'hand crafted' by the new genetics function :hihi:

LOL, true! :lol: :tu:

AnX wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:12 pm Waiting for all the new commercial banks 'hand crafted' by the new genetics function :hihi:

:party:
give em an inch!

Return to “Instruments”