Seamless - Endless Loop (X-Fades ala VPS-Avenger)

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I hope all is well! I'm trying to find the right tool (audio editor) to create seamless/x-fade loops correctly for loading them in Soft-Samplers, so far Acoustica does a good job overall comparing to other tools-programs but I think there is room for big improvements in that area. As of now, the best tool I have found for that job is VPS-Avenger VSTi but unfortunately you can't export the processed files... Here is a *.gif file showing the workflow of Avenger, I personally think that it would be a killer feature to have something like that in Acoustica.
Thanks!

_TIP_ wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:03 pm Hi, I hope all is well! I'm trying to find the right tool (audio editor) to create seamless/x-fade loops correctly for loading them in Soft-Samplers, so far Acoustica does a good job overall comparing to other tools-programs but I think there is room for big improvements in that area. As of now, the best tool I have found for that job is VPS-Avenger VSTi but unfortunately you can't export the processed files... Here is a *.gif file showing the workflow of Avenger, I personally think that it would be a killer feature to have something like that in Acoustica.
Thanks!
The looping tools were discussed in another thread - still hoping for some updates here soon...

viewtopic.php?f=218&t=546802&p=7789355#p7789355

neverbeeninariot wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:01 pm
_TIP_ wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:03 pm Hi, I hope all is well! I'm trying to find the right tool (audio editor) to create seamless/x-fade loops correctly for loading them in Soft-Samplers, so far Acoustica does a good job overall comparing to other tools-programs but I think there is room for big improvements in that area. As of now, the best tool I have found for that job is VPS-Avenger VSTi but unfortunately you can't export the processed files... Here is a *.gif file showing the workflow of Avenger, I personally think that it would be a killer feature to have something like that in Acoustica.
Thanks!
The looping tools were discussed in another thread - still hoping for some updates here soon...

I wasn't aware of that thread, I should of looked better before starting a new thread. Posting now on the original thread, if an admin knows how to delete this one please do so since I'm not sure how to proceed.
Thanks!

_TIP_ wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:44 pm
neverbeeninariot wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:01 pm
Thanks!

I wasn't aware of that thread, I should of looked better before starting a new thread. Posting now on the original thread, if an admin knows how to delete this one please do so since I'm not sure how to proceed.
Thanks!
Nah, it's all good - I started that thread and it took me long enough to track it down again :D

I'd leave this here too, more fire under Stian's feet :wink:

Thanks for the tip regarding VPS-Avenger. That looks quite nice, actually. We'll see what we can do!

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:54 pm Thanks for the tip regarding VPS-Avenger. That looks quite nice, actually. We'll see what we can do!

Best,
Stian
Glad to hear that Stian :tu:

Is nice, but it's still amazingly useful to be able to see the end point looped back to the start point in close-up, ala Soundforge. Seeing a close up of the waveform like that makes for easy looping - but if we're getting Avenger style as well, then that would be doubly awesome :)

Return to “Acon Digital”