Vital - Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vital Vital Ascendant (Vital Content Pack)

Great video just published. Worth the time.
One of those like Tip 26 etc.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlrniT3des
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Biscotto wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:02 am Great video just published. Worth the time.

Such a great video. Watched the whole thing earlier but need to watch it again! Dash is on another level.
S1gns Of L1fe
Ambient Music Producer | Content Creator

Yes. Just the Tip on using the LFO as a Macro it's quite clever and the results are endless!
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

thanks great video !

Double Tap wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 am Also, on Twitter this evening:

Matt Tytel
@matttytel
If you think Vital’s business model is weird just wait till black friday
Will be waiting.

Created three patches today becuase I was a bit bored ... first two are based on the idea to use vitals audio rate modulation to cut waveforms into pieces... enjoy.
https://forum.vital.audio/t/november-20 ... ?u=peter.h

Dark Lights wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:16 pm
Double Tap wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:44 am Also, on Twitter this evening:

Matt Tytel
@matttytel
If you think Vital’s business model is weird just wait till black friday
Will be waiting.
A discount on Vital Pro, for which all money is being donated to charity - and he's matching that money.

That's very generous. Respect all the way!

Biscotto wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:02 am Great video just published. Worth the time.

Those are some great tips, some real gems in there. Vital is so versatile and can produce some seriously pleasing sounds, very analog-esque as well.

https://youtu.be/UN6xOlQJnjU

Is it normal that I have to log in to Vital almost every time I use it? I don't mind logging in once but logging in every time I open my DAW is pretty annoying.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:29 pm Is it normal that I have to log in to Vital almost every time I use it? I don't mind logging in once but logging in every time I open my DAW is pretty annoying.
no, not normal, i have Vital Plus. perhaps the Pro or 'subscription' model provokes this, the latter one can.

i have another plugin that nags me to login, also strange and not normal.

it can have to with permissions/settings/firewall/virus scanner?

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:29 pm Is it normal that I have to log in to Vital almost every time I use it? I don't mind logging in once but logging in every time I open my DAW is pretty annoying.
You can simply close the login window by clicking somewhere outside of it. If you want it do disappear permanently, just click "work offline".

That being said, it should remember your login data and store it in your OS's key chain.

Held wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:53 pm
You can simply close the login window by clicking somewhere outside of it. If you want it do disappear permanently, just click "work offline".

That being said, it should remember your login data and store it in your OS's key chain.
So even though it shows the screen I don't actually have to log in? It seems to remember my username but not my password so I've been typing it in each time. I have Vital Pro btw, not the subscription.

Greenstorm33 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:42 pm

So even though it shows the screen I don't actually have to log in? It seems to remember my username but not my password so I've been typing it in each time. I have Vital Pro btw, not the subscription.
I had a similar issue a while back. It turned out to be related to my hardened firewall rules and some disabled system services. Maybe something to check out if you are on Windows.

drzhnn wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:03 am
Greenstorm33 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:42 pm

I had a similar issue a while back. It turned out to be related to my hardened firewall rules and some disabled system services. Maybe something to check out if you are on Windows.
Thanks, I'll look into that. I am on Windows 10 but the firewall settings and running services are just the defaults that came with my device as far as I know.

Return to “Instruments”