Synapse Audio - Dune 3.5 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:o

/deletes the patches using dave's genetic material...

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:27 pm For some M1 and/or removing of Codemeter are huge!!!!
I agree. M1 support, especially, is not an insignificant coding and qa task. Those with the Apple gear can be grateful for the generosity.

zeph wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:38 pm When are we getting our BF sale at Synapse !!! Why are they keeping us waiting for so long !! :help: :help: :pray: :pray:
We work as fast as we can, but we wanted you to have the ability to try before you buy. Otherwise someone will complain there's a sale but no way to actually test drive the plug in first :)

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Translation: stay tuned.
Sale is coming :)
Rsp
sound sculptist

Sale prices are on the site now.
https://www.synapse-audio.com/shop.html

vurt wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:55 pm do you think you'd hear it?
sadly there's nothing you can do, as it's not like it retains any identifying data?
Actually the parent patch names are noted and saved in the patch info window but....well I'll just leave it at that.
Last edited by Teksonik on Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Examigan wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:59 pm Sale prices are on the site now.
https://www.synapse-audio.com/shop.html
It shows as $122.16 in the cart here. Not sure if it will be the same everywhere.

But if anyone is thinking about buying DUNE 3 this is the time. Killer price for a killer synth. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks Richard! I'm downloading my pile of goodies right now. :-)

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:13 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:55 pm do you think you'd hear it?
sadly there's nothing you can do, as it's not like it retains any identifying data?
Actually the parent patch names are noted and saved in the patch info window but....well I'll just leave it at that.
ah that cool then :tu:
haven't used the new version, just remember the old orion version, suppose a lot has changed since then!

I get lots of cpu spikes with Dune 3.5 and Bitwig 4.1 (same with 4.0). This is with the new 16" M1-Pro MBP and project @96khz. I made a clip with maybe 4-6 notes polyphony and duplicated the track until there were 12 tracks and the spikes caused crackles. I switched to RePro-5 and even with 24 tracks there was plenty of cpu left.

Richard_Synapse wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:30 pm Richard
RE: Genetics

Moog's new Animoog Z lets you target what you want randomized. Dune could do something similar: Select a circle to turn off LFO randomization, etc.

Just an idea, which others have touched on too. :phones:
0FB5AEE8-B9B2-49A3-B9C7-8147162AF182.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yo Leroy!

Hopefully with better graphics :lol:

I think this was mentioned on the beta forum, possibly by Mark.

i like the graphics.
could be worse, some 3d bollox.

Arriving later tonight... Updated and readapted skin for Dune 3.5.

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Instruments”