Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Thanks for 1.8.0 and the working license system

exmatproton wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:32 pm Thanks for 1.8.0 and the working license system
Haven't updated since 1.4, so let's check this new version!
happy I didn't sell it yet. :D

I only emailed avenger support, because i see the same problem in two daws, so might be the plugin...

[rquote=Teksonik post_id=8275423 time=1637788296 user_id=1111]
dune_rave wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:37 pm I also encountered error in Reaper amd FLStudio - in my environment, the plugin does not open (or load) at all. Email has been sent to support.
Did you send the email to Image-Line support ? I'm going to open a ticket with them but not until after the holiday.

Last time I had to send multiple crash reports and screenshots etc so I just don't have the energy to go through that right now.
[/quote]

neverbeeninariot wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:55 pm An interesting factoid (maybe...)
Avenger 1.7 - 92.8 MB
Avenger 1.8 - 67.0 MB
Is that RAM usage or plugin size on HDD?

Sweet jesus it actually works! That licensing system was such a nightmare. Constantly having to do a series of steps to be able to keep using the synth, and worrying that my remaining activations count would reach zero and I'd never be able to use it again. I installed the latest version and everything just works. Man what a relief. I had stopped using Avenger months ago because it was such a headache, but now it seems to work like a normal VST, thank god.

Who thinks they maybe also dropped CodeMeter because it wasn't M1 compatible? Is there any info about that? Just curious :)

Edit:

Ok, answered that myself. Already at the beginning of 2021 compatible apparently:
https://www.wibu.com/press-releases/pre ... le-m1.html

Everything is working perfectly fine here. Installed v1.8 yesterday, all is well. Finally.

Codemeter, we’ve b@nged your fat mama.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

e@rs wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:23 am
neverbeeninariot wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:55 pm An interesting factoid (maybe...)
Avenger 1.7 - 92.8 MB
Avenger 1.8 - 67.0 MB
Is that RAM usage or plugin size on HDD?
It's the installer download size.

1. small stupid question, how can i change a seleccted arpnote in semitones? with left click hold i can only make big jumps

2. how can i play a sound on full keyboardrange (many Sequences you can play a sound in a specific area)

3. when i play a drumpattern, is there a way that when playing a note lower it gets shifted -1 semitones to all? cause it always stays at e.g. C5 for all samples.
-- also would be cool to export these samples,
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

@Demuvi , you doing anything for BF mate ? ;)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

So can the Codemeter be uninstalled safely now?

andrew71 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:40 pm So can the Codemeter be uninstalled safely now?
Only if you don't run any other products that need it.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

andrew71 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:40 pm So can the Codemeter be uninstalled safely now?
If it’s all about Avenger, yes, simply uninstall it, install v1.8 and all is working fine.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Caine123 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:31 pm 1. small stupid question, how can i change a seleccted arpnote in semitones? with left click hold i can only make big jumps

2. how can i play a sound on full keyboardrange (many Sequences you can play a sound in a specific area)

3. when i play a drumpattern, is there a way that when playing a note lower it gets shifted -1 semitones to all? cause it always stays at e.g. C5 for all samples.
1. see the number on the bottom row... just move these numbers

2. go to the keyzone tab. Also each ARP has its own keyzones (in the Arp Bottom right, from-to)

3. not directly but you can route an entry into the modmatrix:
Source:Keyzone ->100%->Target:DrumsAll Pitch

@dermage: thats maybe only valid for the standalone app. CM was deeply inweaved into Avenger and Rene could not compile at all on Mac, there were hundreds of unsolveable conflicts with M1. Maybe it would have been possible with very deep research and a complete re-coding over months. Dropping it was the most logical thing at this point.

msvs wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:33 pm
Caine123 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:31 pm 1. small stupid question, how can i change a seleccted arpnote in semitones? with left click hold i can only make big jumps

1. see the number on the bottom row... just move these numbers

2. go to the keyzone tab. Also each ARP has its own keyzones (in the Arp Bottom right, from-to)

3. not directly but you can route an entry into the modmatrix:
Source:Keyzone ->100%->Target:DrumsAll Pitch

@dermage: thats maybe only valid for the standalone app. CM was deeply inweaved into Avenger and Rene could not compile at all on Mac, there were hundreds of unsolveable conflicts with M1. Maybe it would have been possible with very deep research and a complete re-coding over months. Dropping it was the most logical thing at this point.
:tu:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”