PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

p1afff wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:10 pm
HcDoom wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:08 pm Is it on black friday sale?
Are you talking to me ?
I am asking everyone :)

My Decoherence bank is on sale yes. Are you part of FB Absynth / Plasmonic group ?
Here is a shortcut link https://bit.ly/BFPL21
Philippe

I meant is the synth on bf sale. If yes, i might be also interested in additional preset banks. :)

HcDoom wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:19 pm I meant is the synth on bf sale. If yes, i might be also interested in additional preset banks. :)
I don’t think so. May be more near Xmas
Philippe

p1afff wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:14 pm My Decoherence bank is on sale yes. Are you part of FB Absynth / Plasmonic group ?
is there any kind of demo of the sounds? the links to "listen to the sounds HERE" don't work.

From Bargain thread:
Plasmonic is now on sale. Just add it to your cart and it's $99!

dayjob wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:44 am
p1afff wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:14 pm My Decoherence bank is on sale yes. Are you part of FB Absynth / Plasmonic group ?
is there any kind of demo of the sounds? the links to "listen to the sounds HERE" don't work.
Page should be updated now. But here is it : https://bit.ly/decoherence
Philippe

Musical Gym wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:15 am From Bargain thread:
Plasmonic is now on sale. Just add it to your cart and it's $99!
That's what I call a quiet sales announcement :-)
Thanks for mentioning.
Philippe

Just got an email from Rhizomatic with the official sale announcement at $99€. And some news with very-soon-coming Apple M1 support and additional factory factory presets !
Philippe

finally bought it! well if you own Generate, all Madronalabs soft synths, sonicLAB Thermo, you can't do without..... or Abyss...

well, why do i mention does names, there are more of course, great that there are soft synths that really have there own character, and have MPE.

Plasmonic indeed comes alive when playing with MPE. i always patch from scratch, never really look at the presets, for ideas yes, but the presets are already quite good... that is new one for me, although, o well it happened before i think.

and quite pleasant on CPU/buffer. very pleasant.. even with MPE...

this will be an adventure to program! it sounds already magnificant!

Nice. I'm in.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I also finally took the plunge. What a beautiful sound. Plays fantastically on my modified Seaboard Block :-)

Thanks Brian!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

High recommendation to buy this (especially if you have an MPE controller where it really shines). This is one of the most unique sounding synths to come out in a while. I really hope we see more products in the future from Brian.
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

toby wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:22 pm High recommendation to buy this (especially if you have an MPE controller where it really shines). This is one of the most unique sounding synths to come out in a while. I really hope we see more products in the future from Brian.
Like something sample based ? 👀
:-)
Philippe

p1afff wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:24 pm
toby wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:22 pm High recommendation to buy this (especially if you have an MPE controller where it really shines). This is one of the most unique sounding synths to come out in a while. I really hope we see more products in the future from Brian.
Like something sample based ? 👀
:-)
Yes that would be a dream product for me, I believe it was briefly mentioned that he is interested in a product like that in the future.
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Return to “Instruments”