Guesses to what Waves Freebie BF 2021 will be ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any ideas ?

I am guessing some kind of 1 knob abbey road "do it all" thing, with good ---- bad settings.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

One knob one knob plugin. With one knob, control all the parameters of a one knob plugin; designed with Grammy Award winning mixer Jojo Bon-Congo.

"This is my secret weapon for that classic one knob sound." JBC*

*JBC neither uses or endorses this plugin.

Waves Big WUP

Guaranteed to rope you in for another $20 per year.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

ZargonTheMagnificent wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:26 am One knob one knob plugin. With one knob, control all the parameters of a one knob plugin; designed with Grammy Award winning mixer Jojo Bon-Congo.
I love his work, he is my favorite!

fese wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:25 am
ZargonTheMagnificent wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:26 am One knob one knob plugin. With one knob, control all the parameters of a one knob plugin; designed with Grammy Award winning mixer Jojo Bon-Congo.
I love his work, he is my favorite!
His work on the first Belted Whistles album, 'How to brake fiends and influenza purple' was without doubt the best recording of that band that week.

L1 UltraMaximizer would be cool. 8)

I prefer Jojo Con Bongo.
Has more Mojo.

Abbey Roads Kazooizer - get the classic AR sound, but it's a kazoo.

LeVzi wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:04 am Any ideas ?

I am guessing some kind of 1 knob abbey road "do it all" thing, with good ---- bad settings.
the one knob "yoko"
its just wails over everything.

aaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and you can never turn it off :-o

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:24 pm

the one knob "yoko"

aaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... -splitter/

Winstontaneous wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:24 pm

the one knob "yoko"

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... -splitter/
what a world we live in.

I remember the drama one year when they gave away OneKnob Pumper lol.

I'm sure that there'll be enough hate for this year's freebie as well here. After all, it's Waves.

OneKnob Mastererer
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Return to “Effects”