Not upgrading to reason 12

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Someone gave me reason 10 after I long got rid of reason, I was using Ableton intro for a while man realise I love reason again and missed it , but 10 is plenty good enough there's not really enough in 12 over 10 to warrant upgrading now , I will wait for 13 hopefully if there is one

matrixo9 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:27 am Someone gave me reason 10 after I long got rid of reason, I was using Ableton intro for a while man realise I love reason again and missed it , but 10 is plenty good enough there's not really enough in 12 over 10 to warrant upgrading now , I will wait for 13 hopefully if there is one
...and you had to post about it why?
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:11 am
matrixo9 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:27 am Someone gave me reason 10 after I long got rid of reason, I was using Ableton intro for a while man realise I love reason again and missed it , but 10 is plenty good enough there's not really enough in 12 over 10 to warrant upgrading now , I will wait for 13 hopefully if there is one
...and you had to post about it why?
I thought I would let you be the first to know
My old friend

matrixo9 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:15 am I thought I would let you be the first to know
My old friend
Now I can die happy :D :hug:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:16 am
matrixo9 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:15 am I thought I would let you be the first to know
My old friend
Now I can die happy :D :hug:
Exactly that was the main goal of this post to give you a good send off
You will be surely missed by at least one person
( Aka the cleaning lady 🤣)

Get Reason 11 Suite for the included stuff if you can. Then wait and see how Reason 12 develops.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Feel free to post your comments on your experiences and expectations with it. That is what this place is all about.
Last edited by Scotty on Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antic604 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:11 am ...and you had to post about it why?
90% of what's on the internet says hello. :hihi:

Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:53 pm
Feel free to posts your comments on your experiences and expectations with it. That is what this place is all about.
To be honest the daw isn't that different at All

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”