Nomad Factory Garbage LSD

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Garbage LSD

Glad at least ECHOES is solid code because it's a marvelous delay - I seem to prefer it over EchoboyJR almost every time.

Nomad Factory seem like a nice bunch (my personal dealings have been pleasant) with their hearts in the right place... but don't seem to be putting the effort into stabilising some of these existing plugins. I know they are moving everything over to a singular licensing system etc too - I guess they just don't have the manpower to tackle anything in realistic timeframes.

Just took another look at the Garbage LSD demo — It's pretty flexible and sounds decent. Definitely a mistake calling it "Garbage" (same as iZotope with "Trash").

My constructive critique would be the GUI UX isn't great. Some simple adjustments could make things a lot cleaner, and the addition of visual feedback for modulation would be helpful.

This is the most awesome sound destruction to me, hardly hope that they will continue to maintain and develop such a great sounding plugin. Please don't turn it into a real garbage.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Garbage LSD currently $19
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/garbag ... ad-factory
Too bad it does not have any randomizers.

Return to “Effects”