A Tantra 2 video overview

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Musical Gym wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:34 am Thanks for voucher info, will try after I get another voucher.
I think I may have noticed Factory Expansions preset names from v1 in v2.
Are they the same? If so, do they load and sound the same?
Yes, they sound the same as far as I could tell.

LeVzi wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:26 am I think the majority here said it wasn't an improvement and tbh that GUI is just awful.
The GUI is much better when you actually use it, than it appears on screenshots.

The new filters are great too.

Of course, it's totqally up to personal consideration whether or not those features are worth the very high price.

chk071 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:53 am
LeVzi wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:26 am I think the majority here said it wasn't an improvement and tbh that GUI is just awful.
The GUI is much better when you actually use it, than it appears on screenshots.

The new filters are great too.

Of course, it's totqally up to personal consideration whether or not those features are worth the very high price.
I also prefer the new GUI, matter of taste… Perhaps offering a second skin was a better option.

Yes, the factory presets sound the same as version 1, but the new filters were not used in the factory presets. I think it was mistake of Dmitry to release Tantra 2 without a bunch of presets that make use of the better sounding version 2 filters. They come in clean and more grittier dark mode. All presets are on “Legacy” mode. Hint for a 2.1 update?

This is on offer 49.99 and I got the voucher, so is this worth it for $35.99 ? Probably cheaper than the crossgrade price tbh.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I think the crossgrade brings it down to around 49-50. If you use a loyalty voucher for the cart, it brings it down to around 25.
It's definitely worth 25 if you use it.

Musical Gym wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:23 am I think the crossgrade brings it down to around 49-50. If you use a loyalty voucher for the cart, it brings it down to around 25.
25 plus VAT ? Which is about 30
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:56 am This is on offer 49.99 and I got the voucher, so is this worth it for $35.99 ? Probably cheaper than the crossgrade price tbh.
I've been waiting for this to get close to the base PA price for a while, pulled the trigger today.

Yep, it's worth it. Just running some really basic, raw waveform synth patterns through it, and modulating reverb size/mix on a really basic kick drum to get a gated effect, after 10 minutes getting dub-techno sounds that are really hard to nail using other tools. Infact i'd say it's Maurizio-in-a-box :hihi:

LeVzi wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:48 am
Musical Gym wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:23 am I think the crossgrade brings it down to around 49-50. If you use a loyalty voucher for the cart, it brings it down to around 25.
I didn't have to pay VAT in US.

LeVzi wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:48 am
Using the survey voucher I could get it down to $29.99 ~ £22.50. I'm tempted if I donlt see anything in the next day or two.

Does anyone have an INTRANCER signal to flash to the sky for this plugin? I'm sure they would have a nice skin or two for it.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.

Return to “Effects”