Arturia Black Friday 2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:34 pm
WasteLand wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:23 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:08 pm So been trying to resist the $69 offer for FX Collection 2. Might eventually get it because of FOMO, but until then a question for those that own it: What according to you are the standouts in this collection that are better than the competition?
do you own any of the plugins in this collection? beside the freebies...
Only the Chorus Jun-6, but that's isn't influencing this crossgrade price if that's what you wanted to know.
yes i know, but the decision depends on what you already have.

well; the filters are on themself worth it. the compressor i also use, but i don't use compressors a lot any more, like them. the delays! worth it, the reverbs! worth it. well... for $69...
but that is my opinion, also the pre-amps, i sometimes use, mainly i don't use a lot of pre-amps, but sometimes one, and sometimes it is one of the arturio ones (many one!). works! for me...

the phaser, and flanger, and chorus, i didn't really work with them, yet. so can not say anything about them.

the new Master Bus Bundle, like the phaser etc, new for me (FX Collection i had), but already, didn't have much time, but especially the Bus Force is great. i feel that i will use it for character.

the standouts, are the filters, the eternity reverb, the eternity delay, i will also say the compressors, even the 1176 emulation, i tend to use it, when i don't need the Softube emulation, they work of course the same, i know the Softube better, but the Arturia one gives me other results, that i like. perhaps because of workflow..

but all the reverbs, delays, filters are great, compressors also. must discover, i repeat, the Modulations bundle. and pre-amps, well, they deliver.

i hope this will give you some info.

WasteLand wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:11 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:34 pm
WasteLand wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:23 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:08 pm So been trying to resist the $69 offer for FX Collection 2. Might eventually get it because of FOMO, but until then a question for those that own it: What according to you are the standouts in this collection that are better than the competition?
do you own any of the plugins in this collection? beside the freebies...
Only the Chorus Jun-6, but that's isn't influencing this crossgrade price if that's what you wanted to know.
yes i know, but the decision depends on what you already have.
the standouts, are the filters, the eternity reverb, the eternity delay, i will also say the compressors, even the 1176 emulation, i tend to use it, when i don't need the Softube emulation, they work of course the same, i know the Softube better, but the Arturia one gives me other results, that i like. perhaps because of workflow..

but all the reverbs, delays, filters are great, compressors also. must discover, i repeat, the Modulations bundle. and pre-amps, well, they deliver.

i hope this will give you some info.
Thanks a lot mate. Helpful indeed. Yes, actually it is not about money here, but just giving more thought before spending money, that's all.

OK, I think I will pick this up. This could be something I might regret if I don't buy. I do have alternatives for most, but even if I use 3-4 plugins from this bundle it would be worth it for that price. :tu:

I strongly believe the next 3 effects will be saturation plugins. Hopefully they will give all FX Collection 2 users a no-brainer upgrade price.

Return to “Instruments”