vst downloads

Official support for: xoxos
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, great stuff, rurik, thanks for uploading these. Just downloaded modal and very glad to get my hands on a non-demo copy, really enjoying these basses.

Is aurora up? You put it in your list, but I can't see a file on its listing: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/aurora-by-xoxos. Did i miss something?

If I may make a request, the other stuff it would be coolest to have would be full versions of the other stuff from your synth pack, particularly w.

Thanks again for putting them up.

yep i got it wrote on my notebook list but it never made it off the disc. i wanted to get naivelead up because other folks worked on it. i've ony been awake for 10 minutes so not messing with it now, on teh to do list.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Bump... any chance, mr leffanta, of uploading the files for aurora and w to kvr when you get a chance? Cheers....

first time i've logged in in some months

in order to perform such operations, i need to be logged in.

in order for that to happen, perhaps you should have a word with hink.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

It's absurd that Rurik is banned from KVR. Yeah, he has a "bad attitude." That's fairly common on the internet these days and even here at KVR. i saw where he posted that a moderator has a low EQ. That's not very nice and seems like an apology is a good move. One of his outbursts was because his stuff got moved or taken down, that's annoying, esp for a creator, and his reaction wasn't civil. i can see how he would want to know how and why that happened. It's obvious that he lost his screws for a moment (yeah, i know it's not the only time but i've seen it plenty hereabouts).
He's also been quite generous with his time and his software with me.
It's a loss to some of us here on KVR as much as a loss to Rurik.

Seriously, you folks (Rurik, Hink, and whoever else is involved) can't work this out? Smoke a biga$$ virtual joint together.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

I too would like to see xoxos back here. Yes, there's some colourful language, and it's not ideal. But there are plenty of other users who go off topic, derail threads and generally waste everyone's time without getting banned. At least xoxos has some valuable content in amongst the, um, creative expressions (or however you want to describe it).

Sigh... Well, it seems that perhaps that is that.

Meanwhile, forgive me for continuing to harp on about this (and for being so mercenary about it), but I'll just ask one more time on the off-chance that someone can help now that it doesn't look like rurik himself will be uploading them any time soon: does anyone have full versions they could share of the plugins from the xoxos synth bundle, particularly aurora and w? Thanks.

CrystalWizard wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:21 am It's absurd that Rurik is banned from KVR. Yeah, he has a "bad attitude."

Seriously, you folks (Rurik, Hink, and whoever else is involved) can't work this out? Smoke a biga$$ virtual joint together.
I agree!

Looking for some Xoxos plugins. So far I seem to be missing:
Aurora
bitch2
Gun
Naive Lead
q2midi (unless there's only a demo version available)
Standard
Swish2
Weaver Frequency Shifter
W
probably something else from Effects Suite 2010 and/or Synth Bundle that I'm not aware of

Anyone happen to have these? As far as I'm aware they're the only ones I seem to be missing. thanks in advance.
If I can somehow get a hold of em I could probably bundle em together with the collection I currently have and put em on google drive or something.

SkyreVentes wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:01 pm Looking for some Xoxos plugins. So far I seem to be missing:
Aurora
bitch2
Gun
Naive Lead
q2midi (unless there's only a demo version available)
Standard
Swish2
Weaver Frequency Shifter
W
probably something else from Effects Suite 2010 and/or Synth Bundle that I'm not aware of

Anyone happen to have these? As far as I'm aware they're the only ones I seem to be missing. thanks in advance.
If I can somehow get a hold of em I could probably bundle em together with the collection I currently have and put em on google drive or something.
Any update on this?

Return to “xoxos”