NCW <-> WAV converter

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ASTN wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:15 pm
Good afternoon, are you all right?

I just registered to say thank you for the awesome conversion tool! I just converted over 2000 files with it because I'm not sure my new DAW will accept it yet, since I'm moving to Linux, so i know WAV will definitely plug in everywhere.

sorry for delay. A lot of stuff on my work, a lot of thinking, Korean delegation, snow etc

I'm building a new PC to install Win10. I hope it will help me to see the problem with the app.

ASTN wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:55 am sorry for delay. A lot of stuff on my work, a lot of thinking, Korean delegation, snow etc

I'm building a new PC to install Win10. I hope it will help me to see the problem with the app.
I'm glad you're all okay! Waiting for new versions of this wonderful program!

Okay.... Just to make sure that I'm stupid enough...

A question for the people, who can't make recursive search work:
you directory structure is such that there's no any file in the highest directory? There files to convert only in subdirectories?
e.g. you have 'Samples' folder, but there are no file in 'Samples' directory itself, though there are files in subdirectories ('Samples\Near', 'Samples\Far', 'Samples\Mix' etc)

for the sake of exepriment - try to put one random NCW (or WAV) file in the highest directory

1kari wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:39 pm Waiting for new versions of this wonderful program!
Ehmm... as I told before - I don't really work on this program anymore. Though it's kinda interesting to fix that last bug... it's really bothering me

Hmm, seems like I fixed at least this bug.
Anyway, please try this version:
https://wdho.ru/b4ef1b

Brilliant! Thank you

oh wow! this is awesome, need to test it, i dont like kontakt so much and this would be great to load the files in your sampler etc.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I used it to get some interesting WAV files for my project (imitating harmonic synthesizer). Also, I did the forbidden thing... decreasing some samples quality )) Also, some KONTAKT instruments use WAV files. And some of them are cheaters (using zero-padding, empty text-chunking etc), so resaving and packing it to NCW made them much smaller even without reducing the quality.

Where are the links for your converter?

Lyles_j wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:29 pm Where are the links for your converter?
4 posts above is the link for the last version

When I click on this link I get this message from Chrome:

Current status
warning
Some pages on this site are unsafe
The site https://wdho.ru/99cH contains harmful content, including pages that:

Contain unwanted or malicious software
Unsafe content might only appear on some pages of a website. Check the URL of the specific directory or webpage you want to visit for more detailed safety info.

I don't understand what this means??
AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”