How many times do I have to unsubscribe from Plugin Alliance?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have unsubscribed 3 times now and I keep getting emails from them. This is getting really old.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I think the way to go is going for them MEGA Bundle Year Plan for just $249.99 USD!
A steal.

@ATS - at least that often. Confirmation each time. Finally blocked them. Dead to me...

It's about the 10th time for me.

Are they the new Wusik? :lol:
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

I tried to change my email and now I get twice as many messages from them. :party:

So I suspect their system is broken.

Same problem.

In Soviet Russia Plugin Alliance unsubscribes from you.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

That does remind me how hard it was to unsubscribe from the Rebel Alliance mailing list…

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Plugin Alliance: all your customer base are belong to us
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

i've unsubscribed from a second address without issues (one that popped up on their radar when Dmitry transferred Thorn over).

but I've not tried to unsubscribe the address attached to my PA account, which might cause some confusion in their database.

anyhoo, based on a whois lockup of the last mailout, adobe seems to operate their bulk mail delivery. so, an email report or two to mktabuse@adobe.com is worth a pop. if you're using gmail or outlook.com, reporting as spam can be effective. I know Microsoft has been getting a lot more aggressive about passing spam reports back up the chain in recent months.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”