Surreal Machines Impact

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was playing with Impact in the browser and that thing is good. Will demo properly with not so perfect loop material but it seems a keeper. Good work guys!

soma wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:15 pm Gary, they are in the plans. We have it working on on our machines but we're bundling it with an M1 native update and need further testing.
Cool, just nice to know they're in the pipeline. Thanks.

Missed the intro offer, but now I am happy "all products by Surreal Machines" user again.. :lol:

As it is now it can create way more gain that it can compensate especially when using saturation, so it's not possible to gain stage it.

Unfortunately unless the vst blobs are saving the plugin version, adding more trimestre range has to bread prestes.

Hey all, Impact and Crack have just been updated to support Apple Silicon. It's a free update. To get the new files go here

Thanks a ton! :love:
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

rafa1981 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:04 pm I was playing with Impact in the browser and that thing is good. Will demo properly with not so perfect loop material but it seems a keeper. Good work guys!
Sold me on it too - didn't need to download a demo. That is just so convenient/clever you can demo the plugin in your WEB BROWSER :o

Glad you all like the browser version of the plugin. It wasn't easy and we got a lot of help from Oliver Larkin who did the CZV for Arturia and iPlug 2 (alternative to JUCE, that we use to make our plugins) framework, as well as many web plugins.

It is on sale right now. This one or Transgressor 2? :ud:

I can heartily recommend their delay plug-ins, like a modern clean way of doing vintage echoes. Massively versatile in what they can cover, in a modern and polished kind of take on vintage sound.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:56 am I can heartily recommend their delay plug-ins
Yeah, Modnetic is pretty much my go-to delay. Just works as expected, clean GUI and sounds great, the breakup is glorious. Then add the reverb and mod effects...

soma wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:38 pm We at Surreal Machines are watching this thread and happy to answer any questions.
Would be great to know some details about the Console 1 and Console 2 algorithms, love the sound of them! Are they specific emulations, or just creatively tuned saturation?

One of the best plugins I ever purchased and especially Impact. I have an M4L version which is also awesome and holds as its own. Crack is IMHO even better sounding (to me) in m4l.

Anyway fantastic plugins and great company.

Impact is a goto transient shaper for me too. It's probably between this, Bittersweet Pro and the one in Neutron for my top spot.

Return to “Effects”