Nexus 4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

my upgradeprice is 149 bucks, from Nexus2, guess i will hold on N2 as long as i can. i wont pay this price.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

yes, everyone who purchased N3 after august will get a free N4
for N2>N4 upgraders there are special prices, but you have to contact support in that case

PS: There is a new free expansion: Christmas 2021 für all. Since it contains sounds from Nexus 4 expansions such as EDM7 and Ambient SciFi, and the upcoming Vintage Synths, its a N4 XP

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 am yes, everyone who purchased N3 after august will get a free N4
for N2>N4 upgraders there are special prices, but you have to contact support in that case

PS: There is a new free expansion: Christmas 2021 für all. Since it contains sounds from Nexus 4 expansions such as EDM7 and Ambient SciFi, and the upcoming Vintage Synths, its a N4 XP
Thanks for the information. So I would have been fine had I bought Nexus3 new. But anyway, good to be with Nexus4 directly.

Waiting for Christmas then for the free expansion. I think people will appreciate this gesture.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caine123 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 am my upgradeprice is 149 bucks, from Nexus2, guess i will hold on N2 as long as i can. i wont pay this price.
I think that's not a bad upgrade price from Nexus2 to Nexus4 if you think you will like it. Also, you can get rid of the dongle.

Is nexus good for techno?
As avenger is really great at it .

yes there is a very cool Techno XP, also for N3
Waiting for Christmas then for the free expansion
its already out

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:12 pm yes there is a very cool Techno XP, also for N3
Waiting for Christmas then for the free expansion
its already out
Only for N4 owners?

sound sculptist

Sorry, my bad, I went directly to the latest 2 messages in the thread thinking these were the only new since my last visit.

Techno expansion, in N3, contains following counts of presets:
Nexus3_Techno_exp_presets_.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 am yes, everyone who purchased N3 after august will get a free N4

thx, but when i upgrade my N2 is lost correct? so i cannot load N2 anymore in my DAW?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I guess the return of the Christmas expansion - exclusive to N4 owners - is the minimum possible attempt to make up for this shocker of a launch. There's no mention of it on the website that I can see, so hard to know if it is substantial enough to act as an inducement to upgrade.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

There's no mention of it on the website that I can see, so hard to know if it is substantial enough to act as an inducement to upgrade.
its a best of 52 presets from all 13 expansions which have been released in 2020. I did the selection on the last weekend.
thx, but when i upgrade my N2 is lost correct? so i cannot load N2 anymore in my DAW?
when you upgrade: no. That means you swap your N2 into a N4... When you buy N4 fullprice you theoretically could. But why should you want to. N4 is fully compatible to N2

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:56 pm
There's no mention of it on the website that I can see, so hard to know if it is substantial enough to act as an inducement to upgrade.
its a best of 52 presets from all 13 expansions which have been released in 2020. I did the selection on the last weekend.
Not in 2021? It supposedly uses presets from new Nexus 4 exclusive expansions.

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:56 pm
Thanks Manuel (did you mean 2021?). That's a nice to have, effectively making just over 300 new presets as the headline feature of N4. Still not really enough to induce me.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

ahh sorry, yes of course I meant 2021 :dog:

Return to “Instruments”