Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

The cutoff for the hitmaker thing is kinda lame, buying yet another scarlett interface would leave me with 3. One to use and 2 paperweights. 1 paperweight is bad enough. Though, tbh I'm not interested in that stuff really and already own some of it. It's the principal of it, so much for brand loyalty, even if I only bought the stuff because that's what they have in stock at the one music store on the island. Definitely wont be buying another one though. :lol:

Thanks, Focusrite and Fuse Audio - why doesn't the latter allow drummers to use their software though :-P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fuse Audio's site's Redeem Couponn link takes me to a 404 error page.
Perhaps I failed the security question? Math is hard people

UPDATE: found this quote in the Bargain gossip thread (kudos to kvr user svrc):
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: There is an issue with the Fuse Audio Labs website and it is currently not possible to redeem this offer. Please check back later today for another update. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

cptgone wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:45 pm Fuse Audio's site's Redeem Couponn link takes me to a 404 error page.
Perhaps I failed the security question? Math is hard people

UPDATE: found this quote in the Bargain gossip thread (kudos to kvr user svrc):
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: There is an issue with the Fuse Audio Labs website and it is currently not possible to redeem this offer. Please check back later today for another update. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Have you tried through your account?
fuseaudiolabs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:57 pm Please make sure to redeem your free vouchers via the user account at https://fuseaudiolabs.com/account.html instead of the checkout form.

Best,
Ray

Havok wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:19 pm Have you tried through your account?
I did. No worries, will try again in a few days.

It's working fine for me, just didn't work with the new VCS1, which is fair given that it's 60% off intro price anyway.

cptgone wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:38 pm Thanks, Focusrite and Fuse Audio - why doesn't the latter allow drummers to use their software though :-P
Hahaha, that made me laugh out loud..careful though, I'm a drummer myself :-P

This month’s exclusive Plug-in Collective community giveaway is Baby Audio’s Parallel Aggressor, for Mac and Windows. Normally sold for $49.00, Parallel Aggressor is free to download for Plug-in Collective members from 20th January to 17th March (4pm GMT).

Also available for Novation users via Sound Collective.
Image Image Image Image

I understand why some don't like PACE... but it's also very convenient when reinstalling my computer I have to say... (but I am had an issue with an ilok hardware in the past and that was definitely a big scare until I got all my plugins back...was with the old ilok though)

sprnva wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:38 pm This month’s exclusive Plug-in Collective community giveaway is Baby Audio’s Parallel Aggressor, for Mac and Windows. Normally sold for $49.00, Parallel Aggressor is free to download for Plug-in Collective members from 20th January to 17th March (4pm GMT).

Also available for Novation users via Sound Collective.
I quite like this one. Didn't bother to dl most of the Plugin Collective offers.

I logged into my account to see if they had finally removed the previous Plugin Collective offer and noticed that there is a new entry for Antares Auto-Tune​®​ Unlimited 3 month trial. This is also part of the Hitmaker Expansion which I don't have qualifying hardware for.

Inside there are a few codes linked to various registered products (Focusrite and Novation).
Image Image Image Image

From 14th April to 22nd June, registered Focusrite and Novation customers can download Capsule's Neon for free. Normally sold for $9.99 per month with access to all sounds, or $19.99 outright per sound pack, Capsule is an intuitive and innovative synthesis engine that concentrates its intricate sound design into eight easy-to-use macro controls, with the instruments playable via the Capsule plugin.

Recreate the retro sound of the 80s with Capsule’s Neon. Taking inspiration from the timeless sound of vintage synths, Neon dials into the iconic realms of synth-wave, new wave, industrial electronica, and avant-garde pop.
Image Image Image Image

Thanks for the heads up but just so everybody knows it of course requires you to create a Capsule account and the plugin has to be logged in to function. VST3 only.

You only get 64 presets and the sounds are pretty unimpressive. The other capsules have to be purchased. Meh....it's really just a way for them to install their shop on your computer so you can buy more capsules.

I appreciate Focusrite's continuing generosity but this offer is a swing and a miss for me. Not worth the trouble it took to sign up and install. Others will no doubt disagree but just be aware of the hoops you need to jump through along the way.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'll give NEON a go but they can f**k off if they think I'll sign up for a subscription.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Oh and once you run the plugin, the Capsule Portal stays open and sits in your system tray even after you shut your DAW down. You have to manually shut the portal down.

I'm off to uninstall this steaming pile of bloatware now...... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Effects”