No love for Crave EQ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have last favour for this eq. Overall i am very happy what is now. please add last thing. naming each band with little custom visible words for create this special use profiles where things gonna be done more by destination of things by lookin on it not freq range. and for overdrive that to make that bands which actually gets name of zone where they placed in momment when that zone is created.

adding per freq range background custom colors with eventually that freq range names with option to display that freq range names on bands that actuall placed..

overall this is my eq now my eq. using this more often. i making mu custom profiles for things with that eq. i even tryin to use this eq as effect with per track delays and stuff.

last and not least - linkin band option to provide links between selected bands when moving to move them all at one to create even more crazy controlable eq band shapes. grouping bands and display them at list below to control these bands as new bands groups of bands !

and maybe more values displayed on grid of freq when zoomed in to know more what is happening.

thx !

Return to “Effects”