Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Manuel would there be maybe an option or is there an option when i can delete all oscs without the selected one? with some presets especially sequences this would help ;D.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

could be done in 2.0

I just "solo" them when doing demos.

msvs wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:35 am could be done in 2.0

I just "solo" them when doing demos.
This is probably my number 1 request too. Solo'ing is fine for, erm, solo'ing, but it eats precious cpu.

Manuel 2 years ago you said Avenger would a a polyphonic step sequencer is this going to happen also if not please add a way so we can add velocity to each notes separate on the chord section of the arp this would be great for the pianos and many other instruments

Also instead of the sub just been at +24 you can make it to go higher to +48 so we can use the sub for adding notes thank you

Setting price for $30 was a bad go. Only sold Two banks, dang...

Were the showcases bomb or what?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:13 pm Setting price for $30 was a bad go. Only sold Two banks, dang...

Were the showcases bomb or what?
Just listened to your demos but, let's say I didn't find them much inspiring and kind of random. If you'd actually show how to use them in a song, how they fit together, it would make more sense to me.

I'll do a live stream then
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Or do you mean to use showcases than are in song form? Does that really make a difference?

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:01 pm Or do you mean to use showcases than are in song form? Does that really make a difference?
Yes, showcase in songform. Like take the first LD - Pitched 2. I wouldn't know how to use it, it already sounds so random and heavily "jumping". May be you twisting knobs or modulations in the preset but how would you build a stable lead melody out of it? Or BS - Amphibian, how well does it work with actual kicks? How well do these sounds layer with others or are they meant to be used single (because many already sound very full)? Show what you as their designer can do with them and that in the best case will inspire others.

It's modulated via VL, no other modulations except what is baked into the patch. But still, its a beautiful patch or not. I don't have time to make a song for each bank. I need to hire someone to do that I guess.

TTU Youtube

I'm about to do a live stream on my channel if anyone is interested in checking it out and have questions while I'm live, I can listen

TTU Youtube

I did a few live streams, but computer keeps crashing. I guess my 400 dollar laptop can't handle it so best I can do until I get my xps laptop repaired next year, when warranty will fix it for free.

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

Okay last post, I'm uploading a patch walk through and offering existing customers a 48 hour discount on the bank, its $24, but you most be a previous customer. Emails being sent out once the video is done uploading. That's it. I'm off to other synths for now. I'll likely release one more bank however, soon. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v76IliX ... roductions

TTU Youtube

Return to “Instruments”