Arturia V Collection 8 official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Analog Lab Pro Arturia Prophet VS Sound Library V Collection X

Has anyone the same problem, that you can midi map the modwheel in vst2 but not in vst3 ?
On vst3 I can only control the modwheel with the modwheel but cannot map it in ableton.

I just got the v collection 8 for 199e I'm really stoked about this

Two cents.. this was a great step up from VC 6. Looking forward to the couple remaining instruments, which dont yet have the mod matrix, effects section, dispersion, even the common four macros. Stragglers... CS-80 and ARP2600 V need some love. Standout for me has surprisingly been the CZ V. TBH... I leaned in, getting it integrated into an ITB/OTB setup.. but also also pulled in, to understand Phase Distortion synthesis v. FM and subtractive. Am still very much learning my way around just this one instrument.. but wowza. Simple... yet rich timbres. IMO - the sleeper that Arturia snuck in amongst the bigger name new (and updated) instruments in VC8.

/two cents

Yeah, CZ V and ARP2600 V are absolutely amazing.

anyone have the issue of not being able to use the save as menu in Arturia plugins in Komplete Kontrol? Menu wont' stay put when clicked. never minded resolved it but can't see how to delete posts here :)

Return to “Instruments”