Drop me off, it's my time... (genre: indie pop) ... feedback welcome ...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

really nice stuff mate! everything seems to fit really well and loved your vocals. only thing that threw me was the very start of the brass section, not to say its not great because it really is but i feel like it needs a slight fill or something just beforehand to lead into it.. otherwise really great stuff! not my normal cup of tea but i could listen to that any time.

I enjoyed that. The arrangement and instrumentation were excellent and helped create a suitably melancholic mood.

My only minor complaint is I think you have too much effect (tape wow and flutter?) on the vocals making them sound wobbly.

Very nice work!

slippery ninja wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:49 am really nice stuff mate! everything seems to fit really well and loved your vocals. only thing that threw me was the very start of the brass section, not to say its not great because it really is but i feel like it needs a slight fill or something just beforehand to lead into it.. otherwise really great stuff! not my normal cup of tea but i could listen to that any time.
Thanks for the listen and feedback Ninja! I think I know what you mean about the brass - its the brass stabs, right, not the legato. I'm still trying to find out my cup of tea, It think its funk/disco which is more upbeat.
Frantz wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:06 am I enjoyed that. The arrangement and instrumentation were excellent and helped create a suitably melancholic mood.
My only minor complaint is I think you have too much effect (tape wow and flutter?) on the vocals making them sound wobbly.
Very nice work!
Thanks Frantz, always appreciate your comments, and experienced ear. I'll have to have a look at those vocals, its been a few weeks since the project was opened. I do use Black Roosters Tape on vocals sometimes,.. I'll have to check.
:tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”