What is up with waves ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been away from producing for a little while. I come back and none of my waves plug ins are activated and I cant even log into my account on their site. WTF

"Sure, if you have a current WUP status on your plugins we can help right away - do you have a current WUP plan or should I go through your options?"

:wink:

You mean you forgot your password ? Or are using the wrong username or email to login ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Did you ask Waves or just come here?

We need Waves support team right here! Anybody?

Hello?

First reset your password, then check again…
Did you do computer/OS upgrades? If not, your plugins should run after authorization. No WUP needed in that case. If you did upgrade, you might need new versions, but not necessarily…
Which DAW are you using?

First place to start, I guess, would be to make sure you're running the most recent version of Central.

Also make sure you don't have an antivirus, firewall or anything else running that might stop Central communicating with Waves. Short of that, they're are links you can use provided in the Support tab or Central that will put you on to Tech Support.

About a week ago, on another forum, I noted that waves was giving berzerk distortion away for free. A few people thanked me for the tip. Even more people started ranting about how much of a hassle it is to keep waves plugins working. You need to go through their convoluted installation manager for everything, and their stuff stops working a lot. I’m going to need a lot more positive encouragement before I consider investing in any of their stuff. Berzerk is cool, but I did have to go through a lot of steps to install it as my first waves plug-in.

Return to “Effects”