Softube Modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiphonics CV-2 Reaktor Softube Modular

Sorry for hijacking this thread. Does anybody know how to somewhat initialize/reset Softube Model 72?
Is there something like an init preset or function (cp. Monark, Legend, Sylenth...)?

willstuder wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:20 pm Sorry for hijacking this thread. Does anybody know how to somewhat initialize/reset Softube Model 72?
Is there something like an init preset or function (cp. Monark, Legend, Sylenth...)?
You have to make your own INIT and save it. Softube are very silly this way. How they managed to build and sell Softsynths and not figure out that they should include an INIT patch is frankly just mind-boggling.

Just cmd+click on every control to reset it, don't forget the hidden panel. Then manually save it as your own INIT, then (if your DAW allows it-- many do) set this to the default patch loaded by your DAW for the plugin.

Many thanks. I see, I had already done this. I just thought I had missed something. I find that a bad service not to integrate such function or at least a preset, too bad.

Yeah, everything should have an init patch or command.
Stormchild

Does anyone know how I can hide the modules I don't own in the browser? They are all in the way and have to scroll down to the included stuff.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:04 pm Does anyone know how I can hide the modules I don't own in the browser? They are all in the way and have to scroll down to the included stuff.
I do not unfortunately.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Anyone know when the current Softube sale ends? Is it throughout Christmas?

sale ends on 8th of december

kinkajou wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:53 pm sale ends on 8th of december
Yikes, good thing I checked. Where did you see that?
Thanks

EDIT: Just read this on plugin boutique

"Softube End of Year Sale
22 Nov - December 31, 2021"

Can anyone else confirm the 8th?
Last edited by Raddler1 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Softube sale at Plug-in Boutique is on till the 31 December.

SHall1000 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:05 pm The Softube sale at Plug-in Boutique is on till the 31 December.
Thanks, just saw that now.

kinkajou wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:53 pm sale ends on 8th of december
sorry, confused that with another sale* that ended on 8th.... my bad :oops: :hug:

* Arturia by the way... too much sales going on at this time of the year...

Heard back from support. No way to hide modules you don’t own in the browser. Great decision. If your goal is to piss off customers.

Some of Softube decisions are indeed maddening.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:21 pm Heard back from support. No way to hide modules you don’t own in the browser. Great decision. If your goal is to piss off customers.
Ugh. They make such high quality software, but this choice is cynical and obscene, as I see it. It's just constant advertising to all their paying customers. That is just not OK. They think "ahh eventually they'll get tempted cuz they keep seeing stuff they don't own yet."

I think we should all spam them with requests to change this, no joke.

Return to “Instruments”