Patches/Presets question

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi guys still pretty new to the producing and i am a bit confused on this question i have. i see online i can download patch libraries which i assume are presets. Well my question is, how do you import them into your daw which i use reaper right now. Are these patches designated to a specific vst or are they the same thing as a sample and just load them up that way? im not quite sure how the patches work or if it is just another lingo term for presets or samples. confusing. Thank you and i apologize if this is a stupid question.

Yeah, it absolutely same lingo term as presets. And of course it's all specific for separate instruments, VST's or it's Hardware synthesisers.
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Ok great thank you for the response

Joewis75 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:23 pm hi guys still pretty new to the producing and i am a bit confused on this question i have. i see online i can download patch libraries which i assume are presets. Well my question is, how do you import them into your daw which i use reaper right now. Are these patches designated to a specific vst or are they the same thing as a sample and just load them up that way? im not quite sure how the patches work or if it is just another lingo term for presets or samples. confusing. Thank you and i apologize if this is a stupid question.
You need to first decide what Synth you are using. Then you can download presets/patches/soundbanks for it. Presets and patches are the same. :tu:

Guys thanks for replys got back on here late to check, been very busy. Thanks again

Joewis75 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:26 pm Guys thanks for replys got back on here late to check, been very busy. Thanks again
So what synths are you going to use?

I ended up getting komp 13 select then just upgraded to ultimate a few days ago. Also have analogue lab, synth-1 i think its called. Was wondering if kontakt is where you can download a bunch of presets for or komplete kontrol. Love komplete but unless maybe i didnt download things right it seems komplete control doesnt have as much content as i thought it would when i upgraded to ultimate.

Joewis75 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:20 am I ended up getting komp 13 select then just upgraded to ultimate a few days ago. Also have analogue lab, synth-1 i think its called. Was wondering if kontakt is where you can download a bunch of presets for or komplete kontrol. Love komplete but unless maybe i didnt download things right it seems komplete control doesnt have as much content as i thought it would when i upgraded to ultimate.
Well you should be good for a while with thoese. :tu:

Return to “Soundware”