bx_crispytuner is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it a gamechanger?

tbh, i've been looking for a replacement since i learned it's been acquired by BX and i haven't found one that would:
- be a pitch corrector
- be a pitch shifter up to 8ve
- work at 0 latency

Tried graillon and its 20ms of latency, and can get there with waves RT + Vocal Bender.

Why i need that particular feature set?
I don't. I just find it much easier to write female toplines by shifting myself up an octave because i have a fairly low voice, and it's easier to immediately feel how a line fits into the arrangement, without having to first record and then shift.

CinningBao wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:35 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:49 pm
woodsdenis wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:19 am https://youtu.be/yUV74LTOB38?t=541 WTF trying to tune a vocal with the backing in a different key. Not a reflection on the plugin but who let this out. Go to 9.00
This video has been removed by the uploader
They would have been foolish to leave it up.
Can't wait for the next video for a $400 pitch corrector!
Damn - what did I miss? :lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:57 pm
Damn - what did I miss? :lol:
He was tuning vocals in different key than music. it sounded wrong in every possible way, on official PA channel no less

:lol:

There must be a way to still watch it somehow with the help of waybackmachine or so... ? :help: :cry:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

don't think so :D it was up a couple of hours, unfortunately i didn't download it

kvry train wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:45 am list price ... 399

:hihi: ... crispy!
Now for 39.99$ with the voucher
XMAS21-CRISPY
and for 17.99$ when you add a 25$ Customer Loyalty Monthly Voucher
:ud:

The funny thing is how Crispy Tuner used to be a lot less than $399 before it came on Plugin-Alliance. Youtubers talk about $50 and $79 not long ago.

Nobody pays full price for PA plugins. They have sales every month so its worth waiting before buying.

I didn't knew this vst, i've give it a try, but doesn't work as expected.
In my opinion it's to heavy on vocal even if i setup to work softly, but the most annoying part, is that doesn't work with the right scale. What i mean, is if i setup the waves rt and the scale it just work, this one doesn't, i have weird transposition

I've tried this plugin just now comparing it to Melda's free one. I must say I like the Melda more and I was prepared to pay for it. Thank god demos exist!

Darkstring wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:46 pm The funny thing is how Crispy Tuner used to be a lot less than $399 before it came on Plugin-Alliance. Youtubers talk about $50 and $79 not long ago.
It was steadily updated and cost 49$ intro price, 69$ full price, then it was acquired by PA, and unavailable for about a year, then PA version was released with new, not necessarily better, color schemes and LP and HP filters.

I sold my bx_crispy license that i got and will keep using the original until i dies a slow painful update death

Return to “Effects”