Introduction

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone at KVR,

Honestly, I'm just here to buy Bitwig from someone. But I've heard KVR is a pretty legit platform when it comes to anything music production, sound design, or mixing/mastering related. So I'll probably be coming on here more frequently.

It'll be great if I can message in the buyers/sellers board since I see a post that is selling Bitwig.
Moderators, is it possible to grant permission for a specific post that I want?

Oh I guess I need 2 or more post to at least private message someone? Well I hope this counts. :)

Hi @Alban18, welcome to KVR! I've been using Bitwig for years, it's very innovative. I'm sure most KVR-ians would take umbrage at being called legit - this is one of the most unruly confabulations of miscreants, misfits, and n'eer-do-wells as you're likely to find anywhere!

As I am in the same situation, I thought I'd hijack this thread instead of making a new one.

I'm just getting into the hobby, and looking to pick up some software (specifically Ableton for now), so I need to get my 2 posts.

Also, just wanted to give a quick shout out to all you extremely knowledgeable people on here.

I've had a number of questions as I've gotten started in this, and I've been able to find answers to all of them in these forums.

Thanks for sharing your expertise!

Also here for 2 posts so I can buy pro-q 3 from someone!

that being said if anyones looking to sell pro-q 3 shoot me a message!

Is it legit to use this thread to get the required posts :lol:

Also here for 2 posts, need some Arturia licence :)

I'm also here to get some posts in. Interested in picking up Ableton because I bought a newer Reason awhile ago to try and get into it and it didn't really mesh with me.

Hi, y'all. Don't mind me jumping on the bandwagon :)

I'm just here so I won't get fined, boss

We all in this together 😂

Also I wanted to add. Thanks to everyone with the knowledge and kind attitudes on here.

Hi, also new here and trying to get some posts. Looking forward to exploring the KVR platform!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”