How to record Odyssei to Garage Band on iPad?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm pretty new to this stuff and I'm wanting to record Odyssei standalone app to Garage Band. GB says I can install another app to record 3rd party instruments but I'm not sure what app I need?

alvin03 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:02 pm Hello, I use AZ Screen Recorder, this application is the best I have it for a year and I can recommend it to you for what you need there are many different settings I had a few other but unfortunately I did not like it
This is a misunderstanding. The OP wants to know how to record audio and/or MIDI into the iOS GarageBand DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). The ODYSSEi is a Korg synthesiser for iOS.
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Junglist95 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:23 am I'm pretty new to this stuff and I'm wanting to record Odyssei standalone app to Garage Band. GB says I can install another app to record 3rd party instruments but I'm not sure what app I need?
Check out Audiobus 3 at Apple AppStore! You might be interested in https://forum.audiob.us/. There's a lot of information there about your kind of issues.

Good luck!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”