Phase Plant released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

StuSmith wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:49 pm
Jkist wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:48 pm Does Phaseplant ever go on sale? I've been eagerly waiting...
It has been on sale in the past. Yes. 😊
Haha I will hold on until Black Friday then ;)

Wow, the upgrade option is better price for me than the half price promo, thanks! (Though I only missing 2 snapins)

StuSmith wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:13 pm ICYM. A new Kilohearts VST/AU/AAX/Snapin has just been released and is half-price until the 15th of October.

Say "Hi!" to Convolver.

Log in to check your Toolbox upgrade prices. Because of some quirky maths, if you already have ULTIMATE then the upgrade to PROFESSIONAL is actually slightly cheaper. Both options just add the missing license to your collection so don't worry that you might be "downgrading" anything.

Added to the Kilohearts Subscription at no extra cost.

https://kilohearts.com/products/convolver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwWJTDzW-mQ

[There's a dedicated KVR thread here too: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=571578]

Gosh... almost forgot to mention the Kilohearts Black Friday Sale... 😲

Until the 10th of December, you can get Phase Plant and our most desired Toolbox bundles and upgrades with the following discounts.

⚡ 40% OFF Toolbox ULTIMATE
⚡ Over 40% OFF Phase Plant + Toolbox PROFESSIONAL
⚡ Over 35% OFF Phase Plant + Toolbox STARTER
⚡ Over 40% OFF Phase Plant

New Phase Plant owners will receive a BONUS coupon to spend in our shop!

Previously owned plugins may contribute to further discounts on the Toolbox bundles so be sure to log in and check your personalized upgrade offer.

➡️ https://kilohearts.com/products/phase_plant#buy

All these offers are available on our website until the 10th of December.
Discounts cannot be combined with coupons.

Very good deals !

StuSmith wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:03 pm Discounts cannot be combined with coupons.
... which pretty much negates the value of their Subscriber Rewards (get $100 coupon after 12 months of subscribing at $9.99/month)

Kilohearts Black Friday Sale EXTENDED AND UNCUT!

We have extended the current offers to the end of the year and added NEW offers across the site. All the following discounts are now available.

NEW OFFERS!

⚡ Over 70% OFF Multipass
👉 https://kilohearts.com/products/multipass

⚡ 50% OFF All Individual Effects Plugins
👉 https://kilohearts.com/shop#effects

⚡ 50% OFF All Content Banks
👉 https://kilohearts.com/banks

OFFERS EXTENDED!

⚡ 40% OFF Toolbox ULTIMATE
⚡ Over 40% OFF Phase Plant + Toolbox PROFESSIONAL
⚡ Over 35% OFF Phase Plant + Toolbox STARTER
⚡ Over 40% OFF Phase Plant

👉 https://kilohearts.com/products/phase_plant#buy

New Phase Plant owners will receive a BONUS coupon to spend in our shop!

Previously owned plugins may contribute to further discounts on the Toolbox bundles so be sure to log in and check your personalized upgrade offer.

Expires midnight CET on December the 31st. Coupons cannot be combined with promotional offers.

How is V2 coming along? Any updates on it...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:13 pm How is V2 coming along? Any updates on it...
😁

Much progress has been made. Many kinks and tweaks remain to be dealt with. I think all the new features are actually implemented now they just need very rigorous testing.

Still no official date I'm afraid.

I should make it clear that v2 will be a free update, in case anyone is wondering. If you buy anything now you'll get the update to v2 when it's released at no extra charge. 😊

Great, Thanks (I already have everything other than a couple of the latest sound packs!!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

StuSmith wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:17 pm
😁

Much progress has been made. Many kinks and tweaks remain to be dealt with. I think all the new features are actually implemented now they just need very rigorous testing.

Still no official date I'm afraid.

I should make it clear that v2 will be a free update, in case anyone is wondering. If you buy anything now you'll get the update to v2 when it's released at no extra charge. 😊
Great to hear! Kilohearts sub has been one of the biggest game changers for me in the ~25 years I’ve dabbled with electronic sounds and beats. Can’t wait for v2.

StuSmith wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:17 pm I should make it clear that v2 will be a free update, in case anyone is wondering. If you buy anything now you'll get the update to v2 when it's released at no extra charge. 😊
Do you mean only current purchases gets the free update? I own Kilohearts Toolbox Ultimate but I upgraded somewhere around July 2021.

antic604 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:28 am
SLiC wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:04 am...If your buying a VST, I expect the AU version to be free, the Re version should be as well, there should be a way of accessing these Re's through the store with a code or something.
I agree, and Synapse actually does that - just mail them and they'll add RE to your account or give you VST license, depending which you bought first. KiloHearts and Audiorealism offer crossgrade discounts. Never asked about Spire, but perhaps there's something there as well.
I had the spire re and asked about getting the vst version as workflow wise it is a lot better. They did not give it for free but did give me a discount code. It was a long time ago so cannot remember how much cheaper it made the purchase but seem to recall getting the vst version still cost a fair amount.

DanielPL wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:14 am Do you mean only current purchases gets the free update? I own Kilohearts Toolbox Ultimate but I upgraded somewhere around July 2021.
From what I've gathered it's free for everyone who owns version one regardless of when they bought it.

DanielPL wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:14 am
StuSmith wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:17 pm I should make it clear that v2 will be a free update, in case anyone is wondering. If you buy anything now you'll get the update to v2 when it's released at no extra charge. 😊
Do you mean only current purchases gets the free update? I own Kilohearts Toolbox Ultimate but I upgraded somewhere around July 2021.
I'm referring to version updates to the whole Kilohearts Ecosystem, which are free. v2 is on the horizon and will include a bunch of cool new things for Snap Heap, Multipass, and Phase Plant for all owners of the software. 😊

StuSmith wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:33 am
DanielPL wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:14 am
I'm referring to version updates to the whole Kilohearts Ecosystem, which are free. v2 is on the horizon and will include a bunch of cool new things for Snap Heap, Multipass, and Phase Plant for all owners of the software. 😊
Thank you :hyper: :tu:

Return to “Instruments”