Arturia FX Collection 2 upgrade

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I can upgrade for 69€ but I already have 3 Preamps, 3 Comps, 3 Modulations plus Filter Mini, Chorus & Rev Plate so the upgrade is not really interesting unless I can sell them.

I also have Vcollection 8 and Spark and a midi Keyboard so I wonder what is the FX upgrade price when you don't have any Fx.

Any idea before Black Friday ends?

FX Collection 2 cross grade is 99 euros if you don't have any of the fx.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

thanks v1o. So the offer is not that great, I may wait till they add new interesting FX

I got the 69 euro offer also

Got the latest V-Collection

And got all delays, all filters, Jun-6, and all reverbs,.. only "Intensity" missing

Compressors and EQ's ,.. just like many others ,.. I got far to much already

The world is being strangeled in boring and repeated Comps and EQ's :lol:

The Flanger, Chorus, Phaser,.. they don't shine,.. and I got better substitutes already

So for me the only usefull addition would be "Intensity"

I would like just that ,.. but never, ever, give 69 euros to own it

The upgrade should have been 20-30 euros for me to consider joining in

Intensity is listed the default 99 euros when I lock in ,..

So they don't honor my engagement on the solo plug either

Insteadt I bought the Kush/Relab thing ,.. and the SSL FlexVerb

Looks like Arturia is somehow deadended from my pespective
HM

I upgraded when they updated to Version 2 for €99 but then sold my 9 Effects & Spring Reverb for about €80 so only a €19 costs to upgrade for me.

Is there any way to install the whole bundle as demo? Don´t want to install all those individual plugin to try em out.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

I saw Arturia's somewhere a few days ago, you can install the whole bundle only if you have the bundle license, otherwise it's individual plugins installation.

nirm123 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:17 pm I saw Arturia's somewhere a few days ago, you can install the whole bundle only if you have the bundle license, otherwise it's individual plugins installation.
Thanks for the reply!
I guessed that, even i hoped there would be a more convenient way to install the demo.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

I've upgraded myself a few months ago, but I haven't gotten around to using the new plugins just yet. Hopefully soon!!

All of the FX are very good quality and really nice to use, absolute bargain if you are getting it for the right price (I think I only paid 69 USD to get all FX2 cross grading from something they gave out free!)

The new distortion in Pigments is very cool- I suspect that will be next in FX collection...what I would really like to see is a 'rack' (like Analogue Lab) so I can just load one VST and chain (and save) fx in series and parallel etc...may give Soundtoys Rack a much needed kick up the arse!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Next FX product should be EQ I suppose

tappert wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:33 pm Next FX product should be EQ I suppose
More likely tape plugins,. Apparently there was a video on YouTube showing a Mello-Fi tape plugin. The video has been removed though.

Tape and Saturation/Distortion could work together- that's the next 3 pack sorted! (they always come in 3s right?!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

There are EQs already, so I think mostly upgrades would affect that line.
However the FX collection still does not have certain areas covered like the saturation/distortion which is I believe likely coming soon. I'm all in for pedals emulated.

I also welcome the idea of an FX Rack in the likeness of Soundtoys, I really liked that one during its trial period.

SLiC wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:48 pm Tape and Saturation/Distortion could work together- that's the next 3 pack sorted! (they always come in 3s right?!)
Yes, instead of three tape plugins they could also release something like the Magix colorFX Suite.

Return to “Effects”