EchoMelt3 Updates (1-1-22)

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EchoMelt3 has been updated to v3.1.1 (1-1-22)

EchoMelt3 has received a bug fix update for Logic users. This fixes a validation issue with new installs.

EchoMelt3 has been updated to v3.1 (12-16-21)

Preset Navigation
Previous/Next arrow buttons have been added for easily navigating presets. The buttons will cycle through any folder or sub folders within the main Presets folder.

Extra Presets
More presets have been included, including a new sub-folder for delay sends.

New Features
A new Saturation Gain control has been added, which will control the volume that is applied with increased Saturation. With low Gain settings, Saturation volume will be lower, but with increased distortion. With higher Gain settings, Saturtation volume will be higher with less distortion.

Bug Fixes
This update fixes a few issues that were occurring on some systems in specific hosts, and provides optimizations and improvements overall.

Here's what's new in this version:
  • Fixed an issue with sound stopping upon load in Logic Pro on some systems.
  • Fixed an issue with sound spikes upon load in Nuendo on some systems.
  • Fixed a bug with the Input Drive parameter not recalling it's state with saved presets.
  • Various optimizations and improvements.
  • Can now be used as a Mono insert in Logic Pro.
  • Added Previous/Next buttons for navigating presets.
  • Saturation improvements: Added a Gain knob for controlling the volume that is applied with increased Saturation.
  • Extra Presets included.
More info and demo downloads here:
https://www.psychicmodulation.com/echomelt.html

Registered users can get the update by accessing the updated downloads in thier user account. Just click on the same downloads to get the new files.

**If you are a registered EchoMelt user and still have NOT received an email offer to upgrade from v2 to v3, just let me know and I'll get you set up right away.

Nice update, thanx!

I would've preferred the prev/next buttons on the right side and the save button on the left, but that's just me. Also the prev/next position is a bit weird looking as it's not centered vertically with the preset display. It's aligned with the Save and About buttons, I get it. But it still looks odd to me.

e@rs wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:27 pm Nice update, thanx!

I would've preferred the prev/next buttons on the right side and the save button on the left, but that's just me. Also the prev/next position is a bit weird looking as it's not centered vertically with the preset display. It's aligned with the Save and About buttons, I get it. But it still looks odd to me.
I’ll see if I can tidy this up for the next update. Thanks for the feedback!

Native ARM support coming??

cr78 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:19 pm Native ARM support coming??
It'll be a little while. I still need to upgrade all the other plugins first and then I'll be looking into native support.

I’m very interested in your plugins, just waiting on native M1 support before I jump in. Is that coming anytime soon?

Return to “Psychic Modulation”