Contest: January "1min 30 sec" speed crash"” Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Happy New year.
Last edited by Hellfog on Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bugger/wrong thread.

The theme was open only 17 minutes and you already posted music!

shouldn't the title be 1.30 sec? 1.30 min feels like it's 1 hour and 30 minutes. YMMV of course.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

It's been a long, long time since we've seen these very short challenges :scared:
I wonder how many can remember how to pack a lot into a small slot :D
Here's one I did for Kara-Moon many years ago.
https://archive.org/download/BitsAndPie ... ol_Car.mp3
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

harvon wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:56 am The theme was open only 17 minutes and you already posted music!
figured speed crash, was the best time to just do it! speed!

So I take it the song can't be longer than 1:30. Correct?

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:56 am So I take it the song can't be longer than 1:30. Correct?
Say so in teh rooolz..

You entering Wags? Might try and drag myself out of the lazy zone. The cricket starts again soon, but given England's previous efforts I doubt that will distract me for very long. :hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:38 am
wagtunes wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:56 am So I take it the song can't be longer than 1:30. Correct?
Say so in teh rooolz..

You entering Wags? Might try and drag myself out of the lazy zone. The cricket starts again soon, but given England's previous efforts I doubt that will distract me for very long. :hihi:
Yeah, I'm actually thinking of giving this a shot.

In days gone by folks used to try and get exactly the specified limit, with the understanding that they'd be disqualified if they went more than a second over the limit. Scoops gave that 1sec grace as different mp3 players can produce slight variations on time.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:02 am how to pack a lot into a small slot
No need to tie much stuff in tight package, is there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7STUG6z ... q&index=23

Yes the time limit is 1 min 30 sec, but I won't disqualify you if you are a couple of sec over the limit as usual.

Zash!

Software can be frustrating, when it speedily crashes. Trying to setup DeepBach.

Monthly theme suggestions: Frustration; Music without electric instruments and effects; Swearing!

harvon wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:14 am Zash!

Monthly theme suggestions: Frustration; Music without electric instruments and effects; Swearing!
Adding to list.

Return to “Music Cafe”